Birthday Bash

Desire

So far so good for my birthday. I'm out with my girls for lunch at Delightful Couture, my favorite restaurant for snowy days as such. I don't mind the snow cause I know how to stay cute and warm.

I wore a simple birthday outfit. Gray denim skinny jeans that hugged my ass perfectly. A long sleeve black shirt with the shoulders cut out. My black trench coat. My black knee high heel boots, and my hair bone straight with a Knicks skully to top it all off.

I don't dress to impress anyone. I would much rather be comfortable at all times.

"Oh my god, I can't wait until the party tonight bitch." My girl Jessica is like a sister to me. Divas in diapers, that was us. Grew up together. If she wasn't at my house, I was at hers.

She stood about 5'4, redbone, curly honey dew blonde hair, and gray eyes. She was the loud one out of the three of us. The loud, ratchet one that even thou she was bad as hell, the guys always seemed to drift away from her ass. But she couldn't help it.

"Yes, and y'all know its free drinks for us all night thanks to yours truly. My birthday, my club. Ain't putting money down for a damn thing. " We all high fived across the table.

I did say out of the three of us right? My other girl is Reina. She's the geek and most quiet of us all. But she still just as bad. She got an ass like goddamn and this busty ass lips. Guys fall to her knees, especially when she wearing her glasses. They love a sexy smart chick. And she surely use it to her advantage.

None of us found settling down to be something we wanted to do at the moment. Why would we when we could have any mam we wanted wrapped around our fingers with just one glance? And we all made ridiculous amounts of money on our own. Men really weren't needed.

"Dessi , there go your man and his woman."

"Bitch stop playing." I turned my head towards the door and for sure his sexy chocolate self was walking through it with his mutt at attention.

I stared until he stared back. And when I did finally get his attention, of course I had to wink.

He turned his head from my direction and grabbed his puppy's hand leading her to a booth towards the back.

I let go of my stare and went back to my conversation with my girls. Its my birthday. Ain't about to spend it worried about a nigga.

"Are y'all gonna get dressed at my house later?" I was gonna wear my red body con dress that was open a bit around the breast area and long sleeved. With some nude red bottoms I just brought last week.

"Well I gotta pick up Damel from my mom's house and take him to his daddy house. And then yeah, I'll probably bring my clothes to your place." Reina had a 3 year old son by a good for nothing baby daddy. I mean he saw his son here and there, but barely brought a bag of chips for him.

We decided to go to our homes and rest for the rest of the day. The girls left the restaurant before me. I stayed after to grab a to go plate cause I wouldn't feel like cooking later.

"So you just gonna keep winking at me with no respect for my lady?" His breath was damn near on my neck and his voice had me wet instantly.

I turned around to be met with the pearly white smile that he loved to show off.

"If you just get rid of the mutt and stop playing , it wouldn't be disrespectful. Now would it?"

"Here you go ma'am." The waiter handed me my to go platter and I gave him a $20 tip.

"Thank you. " he walked away getting back to work. And I stood up in front of this guy who's name I just realized I never did catch.

"I never did get your name handsome. And where is your wife? How is it that you're even over here talking to me?" I began to put on my coat and grab my purse.

"My names Delano. But everybody who's anybody calls me Drain." He licked his bottom lip while staring down at me. God, this man. "And my wife went to the bakery real quick. Should be back in like 10. What's your name thou?" I looked at my clock.

I walked away from him. I began walking backwards out the door looking towards him.

"Desire... My names Desire." I accidentally bumped into someone while talking to him and turned to see it was his girlfriend. I smirked at her and turned back to him, "And I always get what I Desire. Nice to meet you Delano." I winked once more and proceeded to walk out the door.