A little Drama Goes A Long Way

Desire

"Who the fuck are you to be watching my house bitch?" I spazzed at the unknown heffa standing in my doorway. I backed up back into my house and proceeded to close my door. The troll ass unknown went to push my door back open and I mushed her ass back out into the hallway. "Try me Bitch! I dare you." I calmly proceeded to close my door again , this time shutting and locking it.

"Nigga , you got bitches stalking you? Hell I can't even remember how good the dick was and here goes the drama!" I walked into my room and grabbed his jacket and brought it to him back in the living room.

"You gotta go," I said handing him his jacket. "One thing I don't do is drama where I have to lay my head. And your fake, real, wife and her sidekick will get dropped."

Delano started putting his jacket on and stood up towering over me. He licked his bottom lip and went to lean down. I could smell the remainder of the Polo Red cologne he had on last night as close as he stood to me. I just stared up into those delightfully hypnotizing eyes of his.

"How about I take her home and come right back over?"

"How about not? I can't do this shit. You bringing it too close to home." I turned to walk away from him and he grabbed a hold of my hand.

"But I want another night with you Desire."

"Maybe after your divorce is final."

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Your bitch is banging on my door."

He leaned down and gently planted a kiss on my forehead. All I could do was blush. This man is so fine. Too bad he married as fuck!

"I'll see you later beautiful." He let go of my hand and walked towards the door.

"Yeah, maybe," I whispered with my back towards him. Part of me wanted to say fuck his bitch, while the other part of me didn't want to be involved in a love triangle. I'd just have to move on to the next.

I heard my door open and close and walked over to lock it.

"Why the hell you always stalking me? Take your stupid hoe ass to the car! I can't wait until this shit is done yo. I Swear to God I'm tired of yo ass!' I could hear him cursing her out from the other side of the door and couldn't help but wonder what was really up with them.

When they were out in public, they were holding hands and looking like such a happy couple. But I've only known him for like three days and could see he can't stand that bitch.

Exactly Desire. You've only known him for three days. Stop letting this nigga take over your mind and let's get to this money.

It was time for me to start my day. I walked over to the island in my kitchen and took 2 aspirin to cure the headache I was slowly getting.

Walking into my room, I entered my closet to pick out an outfit for today. I had to go by the club and make sure everything was set for Ladies Night tonight.

Ladies Night was when everything switched up. We had male strippers from around the city come and dance, and ladies paid $5 cover charge and their first drinks were free. It was going to be a lit night.

I settled on a pair of Tan jeggings with zippers on the knees, a white cropped top with buttons going down, and my white timbs.  I laid my outfit out on my bed and proceeded to my bathroom to shower and do my hygiene thing.

I turned the water to as hot as my body could take and stripped out of my clothes stepping in. I stood under the water letting it rinse everything that had just happened off of my body. I needed to forget about Delano and what had just happened.

Thirty minutes later I was stepping out of the shower. After lotioning up and brushing my teeth, I went into my room and got dressed. I put my hair into a high bun, added some hoop earrings and my gold nameplate.

I wasn't a huge fan of makeup, so I just added eyeliner and lip gloss.

I threw on one of my many fashion watches, grabbed my tan peacoat and walked out of my condo locking the door behind me.

I started walking to the elevator when I heard somebody whispering behind me. I turned to see that troll bitch peeking out her door at me. I childishly stuck my tongue out at her, and put an extra switch in my step on my way to the elevator. Bitch could never be on my level.

Delano

"Why you always hurting me Delano? First with Lucas and now you cheating on me? Really Delano?" Julia paced back and forth in front of me with tears streaming down her face. Somebody need to give her ass an academy award.

"Julia, you been cheating since a month after Lucas passed! The fuck you mean I'm hurting you? Sign the fucking papers already then! Get the fuck out then! Leave me the fuck alone then!" I couldn't even stop yelling at this point.

"The only fucking reason I'm with you is because of Lucas dying! Cause I felt bad! But I'm tired of this shit yo! Get your shit and get the fuck out bruh! And I'm serious about it!" I went to walk out the house grabbing the keys to my dodger on the way out.

We'd been at the house fighting for over an hour and I was done with the shit. I hopped in my car smelling that new car scent thanks to these damn air fresheners. I grabbed my pre rolled blunt out my arm rest and lit it up before starting up my car.

Just as I was about to pull off, my phone started vibrating.

"Speak to me." I rubbed my face down my hands.

"Boss , the warehouse on 23rd got robbed." My Lil nigga Reese explained to me.

"Nigga what the fuck you mean the warehouse got robbed? How the fuck y'all let somebody rob the warehouse nigga?" I was fucking pissed.

I started my car and turned in the direction of the warehouse.

"I swear, a couple of y'all niggas better be dead from fighting to keep that warehouse afloat or y'all gonna wish y'all fucking was!" I hung up and tossed my phone into the passenger side.

I turned the radio on to calm me down a little as I drove. I approached a red light and stopped. I just so happened to glance to my left and seen Desire car next to mine. She was driving a nice candy apple red ass Range Rover. Baby girl was living lavish.

She was in the car with the two girls I had saw her at the  restaurant with that day. I watched as her car pulled off and reached over to pick up my phone and text her. About to hit her with that "Hey Bighead" text real quick, I heard a bunch of horns beep from behind me. I looked up to see the light was green and put my middle finger up so the driver behind me could see it and I drove off.

I arrived at my warehouse in 15 minutes. Getting out my car, I walked to the door and called Reese to come open it. Once the door was open, the smell of febreeze instantly hit me.

"I know y'all niggas ain't in here fucking smoking weed after y'all just let some punk niggas come in here and trash my shit." I looked around the warehouse. There was busted furnitute, broken glass, blood drawn everywhere and empty weed baggies all over the floor.

"Why the fuck y'all just sitting around! Clean the fuck up yo!"

Everybody stood still watching me. I pulled my gun out my waistband and pointed it at one of the workers. "GET THE FUCK TO WORK RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!"  Everybody scattered around like a group of mice trying to clean up whatever scraps they could. These niggas don't listen when I'm calm.

I walked to the back of my warehouse where my office was to see the door kicked in.  I sighed and went in and sat behind my desk. Luckily I kept all my money in a secret place. I never kept money in my warehouses. That was a stupid rookie mistake.

I took my phone out my pocket and went to Desires number and sent her the eggplant emoj and a winking face. That girl had all my damn attention.