The After Party

Delano

"I'm about to head out for the night." I walked past Julia ready to walk out the door.

"And where do you think you're going exactly ?" She stood up and placed her hand on her hip.

She stood about 5'2. Redbone with long straight black hair and the perfect hazel eyes. She was extremely beautiful. But she was a hoe and she knew it.

A lot of people think that I would be the one to cheat in this relationship. All the while she was out fucking and sucking while I was working. The only reason we are even still together is because we recently lost a child. And I feel guilty as hell leaving her knowing it was my fault.

"Noooo! My baby!" Julia yelled as she lay above my sons unconscious body. The blood leaked from underneath his head and I was stuck. Shocked. I couldn't move.

"You did this! You did this!" My mother punched me in my chest as I backed away from her. My son was dead at the age of 3 and I was the only one to blame.

"I'm going to mind my damn business Julia. Don't start with your shit tonight." I grabbed my keys off the key holder and proceeded to the door. When I went to open it, she jumped in front of it holding it closed.

"You going to see that bitch from the restaurant earlier ain't you? I swear I fucking hate you."

"Julia move!" I spat at her. She stood there as if she was daring me to try and get out the door. I picked her up by her waist and tossed her onto the couch not caring if she landed on the condo floor or not. I wasn't about to sit and play games with her tonight.

"I'll be back whenever I get back. Take yo ass to bed or something."

I walked into the club and shit was jumping.

"Drain, my nigga!" I dapped up my right hand Melo.

"Its looking real right in here huh?" I took in the club atmosphere.

"Hell yeah. And you know we up in VIP where all the bitches at! We finna be turnt up!" He hopped up and down. My nigga was a goofball.

I was wearing an all white Armani suit. Didn't really know what the occasion was so I just came out looking fly as always. And then I spotted her. Again.

Desire

I walked into my club with the classy look. I had changed my outfit last minute. Tonight I was rocking a pants suit. Blood shot red with a white button up shirt that I only had 3 buttons buttoned on . My hair was straight at the top and curled at the bottom. And I wore a gold clutch and gold jewelry to set off the outfit.

My girls were both walking on a side of me looking their best. One wearing a green body con dress and one wearing a high waisted black skirt with a black studded bustier.

"Oh shit now! The birthday girl and owner is in the motherfucking building." The spotlight flashed on me and my girls and I waved. Everyone was cheering and partying.

"Come on, let's hit up the bar. Like NOW!" I was so ready to be DONE for the night. We strutted our way to the bar turning heads as usual.

"Let me get a sex on the beach and 2 shots of vodka." Jessica and Reina ordered their drinks and I took that moment to scan the club. Everybody was partying and drinking. And a bitch could see that she was making hella money.

I spun around in my seat raising my hands in the air from excitement of the night. When I did the entire 360 I saw a God in white. I stared but he refused to turn around so I could see his face. But from the back, I think I want that tonight.

The party ended 6 hours later. I was DRUNK. I caught a taxi home and stumbled upstairs to my condo. All I know is I took my shoes off after getting inside the door and laying on my couch.

Delano

The sun woke me up the next morning. I stretched my arms and adjusted my eyes to the light. I began to look around but had no idea where the fuck I was.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself. I looked next to me and saw a bundle a hair laid underneath the covers. I started to wake her up but she turned over and opened her eyes on her own.

Desire

"Aaaahhhhhh!" I jumped up covering my body when I saw him next to me in my bed with no shirt on.

"What the fuck you doing in my house and in my bed?" I looked around my room. On my floor was the all white suit from last night.

I looked back up at Delano and he was just staring down at me.

"I don't know what the hell happened last night. But good morning beautiful." He winked at me and all I could do was bury my head into my hands. What the fuck?