Hour 1

Ten hours.

Just ten long-freaking hours sitting next to the most desired man on earth.

Do I know who he is? Of course I do, I don't live under a rock or inside a cave. He is Harry Styles, the vocalist and main guitarrist of The Storms, the most famous rock band of this decade. He's a well known diva, known by his exquisite apetite in women, not to mention his fame as a womanizer.

Do I like his music? Well, not all of it. I was never the type of girl to assist a concert wearing high waisted shorts with a flannel tied around my waist and throw brassieres to the stage. I think I have three or four song of The Storms in my ipod but rock is not really my style.

Do I like him? Phisically, its impossible to not feel attracted to him. He has green piercing eyes with his signature mysterious gaze, plump lips that change of shade constantly, right now are dark rose and he is playing with them desperately with his fingers full of rings and red knuckles. He is tall and has a pose every time he is standing up, moving his hip slightly to one side. He continuously performs shirtless on stage, so, of course he has a great body. He is not the hearthrob of the year just for nothing.

His bad boy style is what makes all the girls go crazy-pants for him. He always wears leather, black skinny jeans and boots. His body is covered with tattoos, almost completely. He was the one that made the 'man bun' a thing by growing up his hair and tying up his hair. His bad boy attitude may be a panties dropper for a lot of girls, not for me though. He is quite the character, he's the hot topic of the moment.

So, yes. I'm trapped in this plane sitting next to him for the entire time of ten hours until we arrive to London.

He huffs and shifts on his seat, he must be in discomfort, I guess. I try to keep my thoughts to myself but is quite difficult when he is moving incessant on his spot. I grab my water and take a drink, guiding my eyes to the window, I need to distract myself.

Soon enough the plane starts moving, the air hostess appearing on each side of the cabin telling us about the safety issues inside of the plane. I move my eyes again to look outside of the window, this is the last time in a while I'm going to see the LA sky, I better take a good look after I leave.

"What's with the ugly jumper anyway?" I hear a husky voice next to me. "We are not even in christmas."

My eyes are still pointing to the window, I move my head slightly to see if he's talking to me. My heart stops when I lock eyes with him, he is looking directly at me with his lips between his fingers.

I look down to my sweater, the one that has little moustaches knitted on it.

"I... I li-ke this s-weater..." I say with my voice in only a whisper, stuttering a few times.

"You really need to stop stuttering." He sighs, moving his eyes away from me. "Its annoying."

"I'm sorry." I say trying not to stutter, moving my eyes to the window feeling my cheeks flush.

I understand his point, though. Probably all the girls he is around with stutter like me, or just faint or scream, it must be annoying.

"Its okay." He says in a kinder voice now, I feel his eyes on me. "I understand, I guess."

Its the first polite thing that comes out from his mouth since he got inside of the plane. It makes me all flustered but I'm lucky enough to hide it. The attendants tell us to turn off our phones for the takeoff so I quickly grab my phone to shut it down, Harry does the same with his, a black Iphone 6S that looks incredibly tiny in his big hands.

Okay, Frances. Stop creeping on him.

The stewardess walks through the small cabin checking our seatbelts before walking away to sit on her chair, buckling her seatbelt as well.