Hour 7

(^ that pic got me like RIP me)

Harry's POV: 

With a last yawn and almost instantly, she falls asleep under my touch. I see her eyes close and her beautiful lips pout naturally while she drifts to sleep. I run my hand one last time on her hair, running my thumb down her cheek getting a slight grin from her, being my cue to move my hand away. She looks so angelical in this state. 

"Oh, what you do to me, Frances." I whisper to myself placing my hand down, still looking at her.

My eyes don't dare to move away, she has me stunned. Everything about her invites you to keep looking at her. How her body curls up to stay warm, how her chest - even hidden under my hoodie - falls up and down as she breathes, her perfume that's been driving me crazy since I stepped in the cabin, her damn lips. One of her hands is still in mine but I'm too selfish to let go, she is soft like velvet.

Usually, I would have been a total jackass with a stranger. I'm not going to lie, I'm not the friendly type, but with her... I don't understand why I'm acting this way with her. 

When I arrived here, I was in a fucking bad mood. Just before I checked in the airport my manager called me telling me I have an interview as soon as I land in London. I fucking hate interviews, that's not me and he knows that, I'm here to make music and share it with everyone, not to give a good headline for magazines, I hate it. And to put the cherry on top, Victoria texted me saying she was planning on flying to London this weekend. She's delusional if she thinks we are going to get back together, specially now that I have my eyes on... Who am I kidding, I'm the delusional one. 

But I couldn't care less. 

I'm in a frenzy for Frances. She is different, as cliche as it sounds. I don't feel the urge to snap or to curse around her, that's new for me. I would usually just ignore someone talking to me if I'm not interested, the exact opposite happens with her. I continuously find myself wanting to talk to her, to know her more. 

I still don't know why I find her so special. She told me she doesn't like my band, no one has been more honest with me before, and the crazy thing is, I didn't care. Maybe that's it, she's been too real to me, I have never felt it with someone else. She has touched all my sensitive spots in just a matter of hours, getting her way directly inside of me. I mean, I even told her about Gemma, I never talk about her, not even with Victoria who I spend eight months of my life with, not even with my band mates and they attended the funeral. I don't know what is she doing to me but... I like it. 

I like feeling carefree around her, not having any types of restrictions or the weight of feeling judged. I don't even like to dance but then again, I don't like to be nice either and here I am eager for her to wake up just to have the chance to talk to her again.

She may be younger than me but she's not naive, her story tells me she has lived a hell lot and somehow I know she is hurt. She told me the reason but I know there's more behind it, I can feel it. I know I have only known her for a couple of hours but it feels like I've known her for more than that. Just the thought of someone not caring for her the way she deserves makes me want to punch something.

What is happening to me?

I haven't felt this way with someone in a long time. I don't know what it is, its not only the usual physical attraction I feel with girls, its way more than that. I mean, she's beautiful, hell she is, the word doesn't even describe her. But the way she thinks, how honest and unique she is, it is definitely a new thing for me. I feel, protective over her. That's why it killed me to see her so nervous at the beginning of the flight, I have been doomed ever since then.