Hour 4

His question totally took me by surprise, leaving me completely worthless. My breathing stopped but at the same time I feel my heart race in my chest. The nervousness came back to my body, my mind obliging me to say something.

"I... It w-as my..." I keep my eyes down, not wanting to meet his gaze. "My... My tur-n to... Ask."

"You are stuttering." He points out, leaning closer to me, his words still in a whisper. "We are not playing by the rules anymore, Frances."

"Uh- I..." I shyly move my eyes up, playing with the hem of my sweater, his sweater that I'm wearing. "I... I..." Even when I try no words come out of my mouth, his proximity is making me ten times more accelerated.

"You are stuttering." He repeats, his lips in one sided smirk. "I don't like when you stutter."

I swallow hard, his hand moving to my chin moving it up making me look at him. His touch is burning my skin, my stomach is going crazy with butterflies by his proximity, this is so sudden. I don't know what to do.

"Is just a question, y'know?" He asks deliciously slow, I can feel his breath of fresh mint from here. When did he eat a mint? I don't know but the scent is so inviting. "Just yes or no."

His hand is still on my chin, the skin of his finger is rough - maybe caused by playing the guitar - is trailing a path along my jawline. I swallow hard, again, feeling his eyes travel from my eyes to my mouth continuously. I do the same dance, my eyes can't stop looking at his slightly parted plump lips.

What was the question again? Have I ever kissed a stranger?

Without stopping myself I respond. "No." It comes in almost a breath.

Never in all my life I have kissed someone just hours of meeting them. That's why I'm feeling ten time more nervous. 

His lips form a deeper smirk, he bites his bottom lip leaning a bit closer, almost closing the entire gap between our bodies. I'm paralyzed, my heart is now in my throat.

"Would you like to?" He asks, his eyes never moving from my lips.

Our faces are just tiny inches apart, my uncontrolled breathing coming out in short gasps trying to get some oxygen in my lungs. Moments ago we were having a deep talk about our interests but out of a sudden we are in front of each other, eating us with just our gaze. I can feel my pulse beating in my veins, my shy hands resting on his chest gently grasping the fabric of his shirt.

"H-Harry..." I speak weakly, his touch is too overwhelming.

"Yes or no, Frances?" His index finger is now holding my chin in place, his thumb moving up to rose the skin of my lips. The way his voice calls for my name makes me swoon.

His pupils are dilated, the green of his eyes are in just a thin line. I blink a few times, realizing that this in fact is real, this is actually happening. He moves my bottom lip down with his thumb, it pops back up to it usual state. I decide to answer, his touch is making this so hard for me to resist. I would have never thought we were going to be face to face. Should I give in? I'm making this trip to make memories. But these kind of memories?

"Would you guys like a snack?" The air hostess asks out of nowhere making us both jolt in our seats, our heads smacking against each other, I almost let a loud scream out.

"Fuck. Me!" He jumps, moving away from me almost instantly.

"Oh my God." I say under my breath, moving my hand to my chest working on my breathing and holding my forehead.

That was... Too close. Too damn close.

"No, no thanks." He says, running a hand through his hair letting small gasps of air out of his mouth.