Hour 8

{I like to bring you pain with these gifs, I mean... I'm dead bye}

"You went into my phone?!" I yell hysterically separating each word, closing my fists on my sides. 

I was confused of why was he acting this way but now it all makes sense. He is wrong, he is so wrong but right now all I can care of is that he went into my phone, he snooped on my stuff and invaded my privacy. I already told him once to stay away from my things and now he does this? He's not going away with it, I don't care if he is Harry Styles or the Queen of England, he went too far. 

He turns around right before he places a foot outside of the cabin, all the Chinese men are looking straight at him waiting for his response. We are giving quite a show but I literally don't care. I'm really mad at him.  

"Oh, sure I did and I'm glad." He snaps, resting his weight on one leg making his famous pose moving his body slightly to one side. "Otherwise I wouldn't have known you were lying the whole time." 

"I can't believe you." I open my mouth as I shake my head in disbelief. "I literally can't believe you." 

"You? I'm the one that can't believe shit, Frances." He takes a step forward, leaving the flight attendant behind. "I trusted you with secrets I don't easily tell... But you turned out to be a liar." 

"Stop saying that I'm a liar!" I frantically yell, throwing my hands in the air. "You are the one lying here." I point one finger at him, taking one step forward as well. "You promised to stay away from my stuff and here you are, confessing that you went into my things, again! My phone, my messages, my privacy!" 

"Why are you playing the victim card here, huh?" He opens his mouth looking at me with disgust. "Who are you working with? Who's Jay?" 

"You know what, Harry?" I shake my hands along with my head, taking one step back. Even though I'm mad at him, I don't feel like fighting anymore. He doesn't deserve my time, maybe I was right after all. "If you weren't too self absorbed you would realize how much of an asshole you really are." 

With that, I turn around returning to walk to my seat. I thought we had a special connection, we bonded almost instantly. He opened up to me and I did the same to him, telling him about my personal life and problems, I really was having a lot of fun around him. The laughs, the questions, the tears, the alcohol and tomatoes, I really thought there was something there. I guess I was wrong, he is the obnoxious self absorbed famous Rock Star after all, he made that very clear. 

"Excuse me?" I hear him once I reach my seat. "What did you just said?" 

"You've heard me. I said that you are an asshole." I stop walking, turning to look at him from my spot. "You are acting like one after all." 

"Uh- Sir, are you going to change seats to economy?" The stewardess stands in the middle of us both, looking at me and then at him with concern. 

"Can you give me a minute, please?" Harry says in a serious voice, moving her away from his way and walking to me. "I really thought you were different Frances, you have proved me wrong." 

"I can say the same about you." I cross my arms on my chest, suddenly feeling too stupid for wearing his hoodie and having extra long sleeves. "I really thought the rumors of you being an obnoxious celebrity were false, clearly their true." 

"Why are you acting this way? Huh? Are you really this low?" His voice is more down now but his expression hasn't changed a bit. "What did I do to you for you to call me an asshole? Who's this 'Jay'?" 

"Fuck, Harry..." I hold my face in my hands, running them back on my hair. "Cut it. Enough." I sigh loudly, I'm really tired of this. "Jay is my sister! Okay? Happy?"