Daughter of a demon

Based on this request by jasli123:

If there was one thing you were good at then it would be fighting

If there was one thing you were good at then it would be fighting. You had been brought up to be strong and had learnt at a young age how to defend yourself. You see you didn't have a normal childhood because you were not a normal woman. You were the daughter of a demon and therefore different by blood. Your mother was human but she died when you were 10. She taught you everything she could about being human in the years before her death. She taught you the difference between right and wrong, the importance of respect and most importantly of all she taught you what it meant to love and to be loved in return. After your mum died your father continued to raise you and when you were 18 your father sent you to Earth. He assured you that you would have a better life there and he blessed you with the powers of immortality and regeneration. He told you that with these gifts you would be able to do anything and there was only one thing you could do, only one thing you knew how to do....and that was fight. You soon learnt about a company called WWE and after a few years you managed to become one of their employees. Your powers gave you an advantage over everyone else and you were able to become one of the top female superstars on the roster. Nothing could hurt you, no one could touch you but you couldn't let anyone find out the truth about you so you kept to yourself. You didn't need 'friends'. Humans friendship wasn't something you desired or particularly needed but despite this you were forced to join a fraction called 'The Shield' and you had no intention of actually getting to know them.

You cracked your knuckles and slowly made your way towards The Shield's locker room (which they'd offered to share with you but you had refused) You only socialized with them when it was absolutely necessary and you had no time for small talk or pre-match rituals

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dean

(Y/N) was a strange woman but she could kick ass in the ring. She never showed any emotion and I never saw her hanging around backstage or talking to anyone. She was a loner and she was mysterious. I didn't know anything about her but for some reason, I wanted too. There was no denying the fact that she was beautiful but that wasn't the only reason I wanted to get know her better. She was alluring and I found myself being drawn to her somehow. She had become the newest member of The Shield and this was my chance to get to know her a little better. Sure it wouldn't be easy. I had tried to speak to her before but it had got me nowhere. There were a few hours until show time and Roman and Seth were at catering, I was pacing the length of our locker room and wondering if I should track her down and try to talk to her again, we were a team now and we needed to be close but before I could make my mind up the door to the locker room opened and she appeared in the doorway, a scowl covering her face as she slammed the door behind her and crossed her arms across her chest.

''Hey'' I said with a smile ''I'm glad you're here. I actually wanted to-''

''I don't care what you want'' she snapped cutting me off ''Let me get one thing straight'' she said as she moved a little closer to me.