Real friends don't judge

Based on this request by jasli123:

To many people your job was strange, to some it was unusual and damn right bizarre but it was something that you loved to do

To many people your job was strange, to some it was unusual and damn right bizarre but it was something that you loved to do. The words 'Supernatural Creature Hunter' isn't what people expect to hear when they ask you what you do for a living and a lot of people wouldn't willingly choose such an occupation but you weren't like most people. You've always been fascinated by mystical creatures and it was your open mind and ability to believe in something beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding that allowed you to do what you did. However negative reactions had caused you to dance around the subject of your occupation for years so you would often lie, make something up to avoid telling the truth about what you did. You weren't ashamed of your job, far from it but you had just had enough of being scrutinized for it.

You had been friends with Seth for years and you had developed a close bond with Roman and Dean. So far you had some how managed to avoid the subject of your occupation but inevitably the question was asked

"So. (Y/N) what do you do for a living?" 

It was Roman who'd asked the question. The room fell silent as all three men waited for your answer and to be honest you were surprised they hadn't asked you already

"I was hoping you wouldn't ask me that" you replied honestly

"Why?" Roman asked

"Well because when I tell people what I do they usually think I'm a freak" 

"Why? What do you do?" 

"I hunt monsters and supernatural creatures for a living" you mumbled

"Really!'' Seth questioned ''That's so cool!" 

"Yeah I freaking love all that stuff'' Dean agreed ''Man. I would love to go Sasquatch hunting. If i wasn't a wrestler that's what i'd do''

"(Y/N) I don't know why you didn't want to tell us" Roman said "Your job is bad ass''

''Thanks guys'' You smiled ''You're the first people that have ever made me feel proud of what I do" 

"That's because real friends don't judge" Seth said as Dean and Roman nodded in agreement

"Will you take me with you one day?" Dean asked "Whenever you go hunting big foot"

You smiled at him "I'd love to take you with me. It'll be fun"