Chapter 4: The Kiss

Maya's POV

That's it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna kiss him. I walked up to him and without any warning I put my lips on his.

3 hours earlier

At school

"Farkle what am I gonna do? How will I find out what I'm feeling?"
A few minutes ago I explained everything that happened between me and Riley to Farkle and told him to help me. He said he had a feeling we would end up together and that he'll do everything he can to help me.
"Have you ever kissed anybody besides Riley?" Farkle asked.
Come to think of it, My kiss with Riley was my first. I never kissed anyone before. "No." I said.
"Then that's it! All you need to do, is kiss someone else besides Riley and see how you feel. And then we'll meet up again and try to figure this out." He said with happiness. Wow Farkle really is a genius.
"That's a great idea Farkle. But wait, who would I kiss? I'm not kissing you, you're like my brother." He pouted a little but it was adorkable. Wait... Bucky McBoing boing! I'll kiss him! ooh Riley is not going to like this, but I have to do it. I went to look for huckleberry without a word but I had a feeling Farkle knew what I was thinking.

I found Lucas, wow it's so weird to actually say his name, standing next to the lookers talking to Zay. I also noticed Riley was talking to Darby a few feet away from them. I just walked up to him and did it. 

Present time

Riley's POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Maya is kissing Lucas. FUCKING LUCAS! I couldn't handle it anymore so I skipped the rest of the day and went home.
I couldn't stop thinking about why she kissed him. Maybe she realized she doesn't like me like that. I mean I know we weren't together but I would have expected her to at least let me know.

Maya's POV

After I kissed Bucky the lunch bell rang and I went to look for Farkle. I found him in our usual table. I went and sat beside him.
"Lady" he flirted.
"Farkle" I replied.
"So how did it go?" He asked referring to my little 'experiment'.
"I don't know. It felt weird." I responded remembering the kiss.
"How do you feel when you kiss Riley?"
He asked. "I have butterflies in my stomach and I never... Want it to stop." I said with a smile realizing that I like Riley. A lot.
"And how did it feel to kiss Lucas?" He continued. "Like a chore." I replied simply. "You my friend," he started. "Are indeed in love with Riley Matthews." I couldn't do anything else but smile and go to find Riley. Somewhere deep down, I always knew I'm in love with her.

Word count: 484

A/N: what will Maya do? Will Riley forgive her? I guess all of that will have to wait until next chapter. P.S that collage of Sabrina and Corey is mine 😁. Also there is a video of Sabrina singing her song "Christmas the whole year round" so enjoy that. Vote, comment, follow and whatever.
Peace! ✌️