Chapter 10: I Love You... Really

Riley's POV

Me and Maya are out on a date at this cute little pizza place. She is just so cute!

"Hey, babe?" Maya said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yes, peaches?" I said and grinned at her. "So I was thinking.... Maybe we could go back to your place and do movie marathons and cuddle!" She said as she finished the last bite of her pizza.

"Sure, sounds great." I love you. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! I love her! Oh my god! What if she isn't ready to say it yet?! What if she breaks up with me? No! Riley stop thinking about that!

"Riles, are you ok?" Maya asked looking at me confused.

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's go." I said and dropped a 20 dollar bill on the table while taking Maya's hand and rushing out of the pizza place.

We finally made it to my house and I dropped on my bed. "Riley are you sure you're ok? You've been acting strange..."

She didn't get a chance to finish the sentence because I crashed my lips with hers. I deepened the kiss by swiping my tongue over her bottom lip. She soon parted her lips allowing my tongue examine her mouth. I pulled back and said "so about those movie marathons?"I smiled at her. She took a seat on my bed and turned on the TV. (A/N: Let's just pretend that Riley has a TV in her room in this fic. Ok? Ok.)

We just watched TV until we finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

----------------------------------------------

Maya's POV

"Good morning sleepyhead." I said as Riley began to wake up.

"Good morning Peaches." She said as she grinned still not opening her eyes.

"Do you know how much I have to restrain myself from not making out with you while you're sleeping because you are so adorable?" I said as I pecked my beautiful girlfriend's lips, but she deepened the kiss. Soon we were making out on her bed. I pulled away to catch my breath. Do you know how much I love you? Wait... Oohhhh now I get it. But wait should I tell her? What if she's not ready? What if she breaks up with me? No, no, no, no, no. Stop it Maya! Be cool Maya you can do this.

"I love you."

Word count: 395

A/N:  Hey! Long time no update sorry about that 😅.
Kind of a cliff hanger and also short chapter.
Vote, comment, follow and whatever.

Peace! ✌️

~KarmyArmy