Chapter 6: Fire Escape

Maya's POV

"Hey babe" I said as I entered Riley's window.
"Hi peaches" she said and greeted me with a kiss. It's Friday and me and Riley have been together for a week now.
We broke the kiss and sat at her bae window (A/N: see what I did there? ;))

She was sitting and had her right leg on my hips.

"So you're sleeping over right?" She
asked while playing with my fingers as she held my hand.

"Yeah sure I just need to go get clothes from my house."
She kissed me not even a second after I finished my sentence.
"Riley I need to go get clothes for the sleepover." I managed to say between kisses.
"Why get clothes? Clothes are overrated." She said between kisses

She started taking off my jacket.
"No Riley. Bad Riley."
She pouted her adorable pout.
"You don't want to kiss me?"

"Of course I want to kiss you honey," I said as I pecked her lips.
"But what if your parents walk in on us?" I said barely above a whisper so no one would hear me. We still haven't told our parents yet.

"Ugh fine. Come on I'll walk you." She said. "Ok." I said and crawled out of the window.
As we were going down the fire escape I could feel her looking at my butt. I turned around and she didn't even bother to look away. She just looked up at me and smiled before sneaking one last glance and only then looking away.

"Were you just checking out my butt?" I asked with a smirk.
"It's not my fault you have a cute butt." She said as she winked at me.
I stopped walking and just looked at her surprised. "Riley Matthews did you just make a sexual reference?" I asked fake surprised.

"Yes, yes I did." She said fake proud.
"Finally! I'm so proud of you!" I said and hugged her. She hugged me back and her hands traveled to my butt.
"Why are you so obsessed with my butt horn dog?"  I said pulling away from the hug but not completely, and putting my hands on her shoulders.

She just smiled and said "I don't know you just have a cute butt."

I giggled a little and gave her a kiss on the cheek.  "Come on it's getting late and we still haven't got to my house."
"Fine! Let's go." She groaned and we started walking to my house.

Word count: 414

A/N: Hai!! This chapter was mainly fluff and so will the next chapter I think. Hope you guys like it! Also, I decided I'll make every chapter at least 400 words or more, just to let you know 😄.
Vote, comment, follow and whatever.
Peace! ✌️

~KarmyArmy