Chapter 11: Bacon And Eggs

Riley's POV

"I love you." I heard Maya say.

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

"I love you, Riley. I really do."

Say it back you stupid! Why aren't you saying it?!

It was like my body and my mind were frozen. I was totally shocked. I mean of course I loved her too but I just didn't think she would say it this early in our relationship, I was planning on wating a little to see if she loves me too but I guess I don't have to wait. She does.

"I'm so sorry Riley I shouldn't have said it I'm so stupid. I think I'm gonna go." She said embarrassed.

"Wait Maya! Don't go!" I said trying to keep her from leaving.

"Riley it's fine, I'm sorry." I wanted to say something, to tell her I feel the same but it barely took a second and she was already out the window.

I wanted to run after her, but my body wouldn't move. By the time I got up she wasn't even near my house. I groaned loudly and stuffed my face into my pillow. Soon I was in deep sleep.

-–—-–—-–—-–—-–—-–—-–—-–—-–—-

Maya's POV

I woke up at about 1:00pm since it was a Saturday and I like sleeping in on Saturdays. And because of the fact that I stayed up until 2am last night crying and thinking but mostly crying.

I decided to go to Topanga's since I didn't really feel like cooking. I walked down the street and saw Lucas and Farkle kissing. Hmm they're cute. I mentally grinned. I opened the door to Topanga's and sat at a booth. I was looking at the menu when I felt someone sit next to me. I looked over and saw Riley. I couldn't get up and walk away because she was blocking me so there goes that.

"Maya liste-" she started but I soon cut her off. "Riley it's ok. You just don't feel the same." I said as tears threatened to fall. "But Maya I do!" What...? "I do love you Maya, you just took me by surprise yesterday that's all."

"Really?"

She just nodded. I didn't say anything, I just took her hand and dragged her all the way to her house.

As soon as she closed the door to her bedroom I pinned her against the wall and started kissing her passionately. She kissed back but I could tell she was still a little shocked. I pulled back from the kiss and just stared at her eyes. they're so beautiful, just like her.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-–—-–—-–—-–—-–—-–—-–—-–—-–—-

I woke up in the arms of the girl that I love. I love her. I'll never get tired of saying that. I decided to make breakfast in bed for her. I went down the stairs and no one was home. I guess everyone was out. I started to make bacon and eggs without causing too much noise. I made two for both of us.

Riley's POV

I woke up and the bed was empty. I looked at the bay window and Maya wasn't there and I started to get worried.

I went down the stairs and saw her cooking breakfast. I slowly snuck up behind her and put both of my hands behind her waist, and kissed her neck. "Good morning beautiful." I said as I hugged her.

"Mmm yummy." I said while kissing her neck a little more. "Yeah don't get too excited I'm not that good of a cook." She said with a chuckle.
"I wasn't talking about the food."
"Riley!" I just laughed.

"It was going to be breakfast in bed." She said a little disappointed. She turned around in my arms and put hers on my neck. She kissed me once before she took the food and ran to my room. I quickly followed her and saw her sitting on my bed waiting for me.

"How long does it take you? Jesus, Matthews."
"Shut up!" I said and got on the bed beside her.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said and kissed her passionately.

"I couldn't be happier right now. Bed, food and you... But mostly food."
"Riley!" She said as she glared at me.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" I kissed her on the lips and she kissed back. Then we started eating.

"I love you!" I said taking another bite from my bacon. "Are you talking about me or the food?" Maya giggled.
"Um duh! The food!" She just laughed at me and continued eating.

Word count: 763

A/N: I'm sorry it's been like forever since I updated! So here is an extra long chapter! 😁
I might update my other Rilaya book today so yeah.
Vote, comment, follow and whatever.

Peace! ✌️

~KarmyArmy