Chapter 7

Alvin blushed as he was led to the bed. He had no idea what Simon was planning exactly, but he was going to go along with it either way. His brother had just kissed him, and while he was still in a relationship with Jeanette. That made Alvin think for a moment. Was Simon really doing this because he loved him? Or was it because he felt pity for him? He needed to know before this turned into what he was thinking. "Simon?" The brainiac turned to look at his brother. "Yes, Alvin?" Alvin gulped, looking at his hands. "Um, before we continue, I kinda have to know...are you doing this because you love me? Or because you feel pity for me?" Simon stayed quiet for a minute. He didn't know how to answer that. And he knew how to answer everything. But, everything he answered had to do with science. This, this was different. This had to do with feelings. Not the natural world. If he took the wrong turn, everything he had with Alvin, would crumble in an instant. He knew what he had to say, even if it meant putting everything he had with Jeanette at risk. He took a deep breath, catching Alvin's attention to look at his glass wearing brother. "Because I love you..." Alvin smiled relieved, and kissed Simon on the cheek, making the smarter boy blush a deep shade of red. "Now can I continue?" Alvin nodded eagerly as Simon smiled devishily, which made Alvin look at him confused since Simon had never had that type of smile on his face. Simon gently pushed Alvin against the wall, and kissed him. Alvin slumped down as he kissed back. He had dreamed about this moment, but it never felt as good as it actually did. Simon chuckled as he kept kissing his brother. It made him happy to see how Alvin got so revved up with a single smack to the lips. Continuing with his plan, Simon slowly stuck his hand up Alvin's shirt/hoodie and rubbed his chest, feeling his fur between his fingers. Alvin purred and moaned softly as he kept his lips against Simon's. "Like that, Alvie?" Alvin blushed and nodded. He needed more, but didn't want to seem needy and desperate. Feeling his brother's desire, Simon gently broke the kiss, then brought his lips to Alvin's neck, sucking on the fur and skin below him. Alvin moaned louder, gripping the wall the best he could as he took in everything Simon was doing to him. The attention to his neck and chest, he crossed his legs, trying to hide that he was getting hard. Simon laughed on the inside as he saw what Alvin was doing. "You don't need to hide that from me, baby. That's what I'm here to satisfy." Alvin blushed again as his brother took his shirt off. Simon couldn't help but stare at his brother's chest. The extra fur caught his attention very quickly. Snapping himself out of his trance, he then brought his lips to Alvin's chest, kissing and nipping at the skin and fur gently. Alvin closed his eyes in both pain and pleasure. Moaning louder, he couldn't imagine doing this with anyone but Simon. It's like he had done research on this or something. Slowly, Simon then turned Alvin around, making him look away as he got himself undressed. Alvin tried to look, but Simon just held his head in place. "No, no." Alvin sighed, but smiled. "Fine..." Simon smiled in victory as Alvin turned his head back around to face the wall. After a minute, Alvin blushed once again as Simon pulled down his pants. Simon smiled as he looked at the sight in front of him. He smacked Alvin's butt gently, earning him a groan from Alvin in pleasure. Simon then started to grope and squeeze his butt, Alvin moaning louder at every squeeze. It could not feel any better to him. Simon just kept smiling, knowing that the big move was approaching slowly. He then kept one hand groping and squeezing as he moved his other hand to Alvin's front, and started to rub his 'thing.' Alvin moaned louder, his eyes fighting to stay open. Wanting to help his brother, Simon then began to quicken his pace on both areas as he sucked on the back of his neck. Alvin moaned louder and tilted his head forward so it was resting against the wall as he closed his eyes, pleasure taking him over. Simon blushed and smiled as he felt Alvin was hard. Knowing it was time, he gently, but roughly pushed Alvin onto the bed. Alvin blushed deeply as Simon got on to him. Instead of saying anything, Simon started to suck and lick Alvin's 'thing,' making Alvin immidiately start moaning at the top of his lungs, and also bucking his hips, which made Simon groan a little as he got more of Alvin's 'thing' in his mouth every time he bucked his hips forward. Alvin gripped the bed sheets tightly, moaning louder as Simon picked up his pace. Simon had to admit. Alvin had this flare in him that Jeanette lacked when he was with her. And right now, all thoughts about her, had completely left his mind, and he couldn't be happier. Alvin moved his head back and forth as he kept moaning. That day where he rubbed himself couldn't compare to this. After a few minutes, which seemed like hours to both of them, Simon slowly stopped, and laid next to Alvin, who was smiling and panting. "W-Wow..." Simon nodded in agreement as he held Alvin close. Alvin rested his head on his brother's chest, smiling. He quietly yawned, making Simon stroke his hair. "I love you, Simon..." Simon blushed and kissed Alvin's forehead before he closed his eyes along with Alvin. "I love you too, Alvin..."

Carry Me Through the Storm - An Alvon Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara