Chapter 14

Simon ran upstairs, crying his eyes out. After Jeanette had informed him that Alvin had died, he lost it. The only person who actually cared about him, was gone. Sniffing, Simon took out a picture and hugged it, crying harder. "I swear, Alvin...I will find this person and avenge you...no matter what it takes. I will get them for you...I love you." Taking the picture off of his chest, he kissed the side that had Alvin on it. Sighing, he laid back on his bed and thought of many moments he had with his brother.

I Will Survive

  Derek had just made fun of Alvin, and  I was not happy at all. How could he taunt my brother like that? Knowing that he was injured? What a jerk! Hearing the host say something that made Alvin frown, I quickly took a step forward and raised my hand. "I'll compete." "What?!" I looked at Alvin as he yanked me back. "Bro, what are you doing? You're going to get creamed!" I smiled. "I can do this, Alvin." I didn't notice, but the host smiled. "Hmm...raging sports kid versus nerd. I like it! You're in kid!" Derek gave a stern frown to us, then left. I don't know what I had gotten myself into, but, I had to defend my brother.

Bromance

I could not believe what Jamie had done. He made me take dance classes, which I didn't even need! Back fired on them after Dave had paid for them, and left me for Alvin! I should be mad at Alvin, but he couldn't help it. Jamie was the real jerk. I can't believe I put my trust into him...I feel like a piece of- "Simon?" I looked Alvin. "What?" "I-I just wanted to say that I-I can't believe Jamie did that..." I smiled. "Thanks, Alvin."

Simon For President

  I walked outside to see Alvin washing Dave's car. After he made Alvin drop out of the campaign, I decided to go and talk to him. "Hey, Alvin." He looked at me as he stopped scrubbing. "Hey, Simon..." "So....why did you want to run for president anyway?" Alvin sighed as he looked at his shoes. "I don't know..."

Simon suddenly snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the alarm buzz. Had he been thinking about Alvin the entire night? How could he not think about him? His one true was love...and he knew he would never get him back...