I Owed The Vampire Prince. [o4]

I was walking back to the dorms, Kayla went to her parents house for the night. She felt it would be good to spend one night with her parents and to gets a good night sleep. She never like sleeping in the dorms beds. And her old bed is like a five-hundred dollars bed. I can see why she would love it.

From her looks, she needed some good sleep. Me and her made plans to go to the movie next week, instead of a party. Lets hope that'll happen.

I walked up to my dorm. I pulled out my dorm key and went in. I dropped my keys on the dish that was right next to the door. I walked over to my room, went in, and sat on my bed.

My thoughts went to last night and to Lucas. I wonder why he was their at that single moment when hell broke loss. I never seen him around school ever before. Well, the school is pretty big, I guess I wouldn't have, from over like five hundred (Or probably even more) people come here, and he's probably in the higher levels. Okay, so maybe he does go here.

And he must take some fighting class to punch Kyle that hard. I mean, I watch lots of fighting movie, even though their not really punching them, it looks pretty hard. And in High School, I only saw few fights.

My mind actually been mostly on him all day. His face, never lift my head. It seems like his face was unable to forget. His jet black hair, covering his right eye a little and almost hitting at his shoulders.. How it looks somewhat almost shaggy, but straighten. And his eyes, it what mostly got me. How green they look, and the hazel you can also see in them. Everything about him, it can be unforgettable.

I looked down at my watch, it was about eight. I got up and took off my jacket, it landed right on the floor. I didn't brother to even pick it up. I picked up the towel that was hanging at the end of my bed and went over to the bathroom.

I open the bathroom door, I turned on the light. The light brighten the room, it hurt my eyes a little. The walls where white, the floor was tiles in white and blue. The small window, the curtain were a light blue. So mostly ever was white and blue, which made the bathroom look so bright, it could hurt you eyes.

I walked over to the shower and turned it on. I laid my hand under the water, it started out cold, then began to get warm, then hot. I moved my hand when it got to the right temperature I like of hot water.

I striped from my cloths and got in.

I turned the knob to the left when I was finished and the water shut off. I pulled all my hair in my hands at the roots and went down. I heard the water from my hair crash on the shower floor. I pushed the shower curtains to one side and got out and wrapped myself in the towel.

I walked over to the mirror and with the palm of my hand, I wiped a big circle on the mirror from the fog (Which was really just the steam from the hot shower, I just like calling it fog) and looked at my self. My wet hair was laying on left side of my shoulders.

I walked away from the mirror and turned the knob and open it. I felt cold air hit my body more and more as I opened it. Goosebumps went down my back from it being cold. I walked over to my room. When I went in, it felt more colder than the living room. I tired my best to ignored it and walked over to my closet.

I pulled out a pair of black pj shorts and a red tanks top.

I turned around and dropped my cloths when I saw someone standing window. "Lucas?", I almost yelled. He was leaning on my wall next to my window. I pulled my towel closer to my body. "What the hell?", I yelled this time, bending down to pick up my cloths.

He moved from the wall and walked over to me, "Wanna keep you voice down.", he said. I knew it wasn't a question. My voice! He's more worried on my voice level than him sneaking in my room. What kind of person just sneaks in someone room like that?