I Owed The Vampire Prince. [24]

"What?", I asked, shocked. Lucas was married and is he still married? "What?", I asked, again.

He pressed himself off the door and sighed again, "Yes, I know, shocking. How heartless he can be sometimes.",

"What do you mean, was his wife?", I asked.

"What do you think? She was human, she died, a long time ago.", he said, his voice seemed to be a little cold. He looked confused, "Please tell me you didn't go through her thing when you were in there.", he said.

"Um, well..", I said, looking at the ground.

"Oh Dorinda, you shouldn't have done that. You know what Lucas would do to you if he finds out you went through her things?" He asked.

"I didn't mean to.", I said truthfully.

"Well good luck keeping your thoughts to yourself when your around him, he hates hearing her name.", he said.

"Why?",

"I don't know.", he paused, "And I don't want to know, I don't want to be the pixies to ask, unless I want my head torn off.",

I wasn't sure if I should do this, but I pulled out the book/journal out and showed him, "Do you want to find out?", I asked.

He looked at the book/journal for a second confused than realized what I was holding, "No, no, no, put it back.", he said, taking it out of my hands and opening the doors, "What box did you find it from?", he asked, not looking at me. I heard in his voice like he was scared or worried.

Okay, if he doesn't want to know who Savanna is, but I do. And I'm going to find out, some how. And what was he worried of?

I quickly snatch the book/journal thing out his hand, "Liam, I really want to find out.", I said, making my voice hard and looking impassion.

"Dorinda, are you crazy?", he said, voice turning cold, "He can easily hear you in your head, next thing you know, your at a vampire hospital and trust me, they don't care much for humans.",

"Well, ", I said, looking at the book/journal, then Liam, than too the book/journal again, "I'll take my chances.". I turned around and started my way up the hallways.

But when I was about out of the hallways, Liam voice came down the hallways, "Please Dorinda, don't.",

I didn't stop, I just kept on going.

I waited till I got to my room. Jasmine was probably at dinner, maybe wondering where I am. I'll just tell her I didn't feel will.

I sat down on my bed, crossing my legs. I opened the book halfway, worried on what I might find out. I took a deep breath and opened it. It was defiantly a journal.

I looked at the writing, the letters were in cursive, old fashion cursive, but I can still read it. I scanned throw the pages, most were about Savanna days, study and reading most day. Partially her family was one of the riches family in England. Everyone knew her family. After ever page at the end, she mark it -SER.

After going threw a few other pages, one caught my eyes.

December 24, 1826

It's Christmas Eve, my sister and I are going to the winter party tonight. The cold royal family coming. We finally get to meet the prince, but I wish I don't have too, I'm told he's a ladies man. -SER

The cold family? As in vampires? And is she talking about Lucas?

December 25, 1826

Last night was an okay event, but I didn't have fun. My sister, Joanna, had many men around her, like always. She always was the prettiest of the family. Like I have complain before, I am beautiful, but my sister and her friends, their beauty false, always wearing so much makeup and filling their corset with rags so their chest will look bigger. But anyways, she has a date for tonight Christmas party, Prince Lucas. -SER