I Owed The Vampire Prince. [19]

"Here, try this on.", Jasmine said as she held out a long sleeve black dress.

"Why?", I asked, looking at it. It's not that it's isn't pretty or anything, but dresses aren't my style.

"For the party. The uniforms for parties here this world are dresses when these kind of things happen. Even, I bet Liam would love you in this."

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up.", I said, but I couldn't help but smile. Remove the smile. Remove the smile. Remove the smile, I thought. I can't help it, I think I do really like Liam, he's sweet and funny. He's--different. Different from the boys I ever dated, but you have to remember, I don't even know them well. But I know Liam, and he's sweet.

I took the dress and Jasmine and I start changing in the dresses she pick. Hers was like mine, but it match her tattoo color. We than grabbed some flats. Mine were black and hers' was white.

"Thank goodness King Luka and Queen Arabella brought the pixies from their palace here to help.", Jasmine said, brushing throw her curly hair.

"Hmm-mm.", I said, sitting down on the bed.

"That means I can be around Edric a lot.", she grinned. I laughed as I started playing with my fingers. "Have you notice Luna been flirting with Mitchel, it's kind have weird since Luna likes the bad bo--crap, we have to go help finish the ball room and we're late.", she said, throwing her brush in the air and grabbing my arm before I could say anything.

We ran out the door and down the many hallways. After a minute and half of running, I started to feel tired. I'm not much of a runner, which is why I almost failed gym in High School.

Suddenly we ran in to someone. Me and Jasmine fell on our butts and groaned lowly. We looked up to see it was Queen Arabella. "Ladies, thank goodness I found you both.", she said quickly as Jasmine and me got up from the floor. "Which one of you know how to ballroom dance?", she asked.

"Sorry ma'am, but I only know ballet.", Jasmine said.

"Dorinda?",

"Yes.", I said' my eyes furrowing together in confusion. It wasn't a lie. When I was nine, my mom sighed me up from a mother and daughter dance classes. Which she tricked me since I thought it was hip-hop dancing since i'm not the best dancer. But than I found it was ballroom dancing. So I had to do it for three years since my mom loved it.

"Great.", she sighed in relief, "Jasmine, I'm going to take Dorinda from you for a while. Tell the other I have her.",

Jasmine nodded her head, "Yes, ma'am.",

Queen Arabella and me went the way she came from. Queen Arabella spoke, "I need your help. My son, Lucas--lets say isn't the best ballroom dancer. So I need you to help him ballroom dance. But I must tell you this right now, don't mock him with that, he doesn't like to get made fun of it--well actually made fun of anything.",

Lucas can't ballroom dance? I tried hard not to laugh. I'm not sure how old he is, but he should be old enough to know how to ballroom dance.

"Okay.", I said, holing back my grin.

"Great.", she smiled, but then frown, "Oh my, I forgot, I have to help my husband with tying his tie, you think being over seven hundred years old, he'll know how to. So go head and tell Lucas I'll be up when I done.", she said.

I tired hard not to sigh, "Okay.", I said.

I was in front of Lucas office. Why didn't I just say I couldn't ball room dance? Oh right, cause I didn't know it involved Lucas. I really need to think when before I help someone. Even, I thought I'll be helping the Queen! Not her son. Her evil son.