I Owed The Vampire Prince. [10]

"Dorinda, wake up.", I heard and felt Jasmine. I heard myself groan as i stretch my body out. After I got back last night, it was hard to go to sleep, it took at least an hour. I probably only got like four hours. "Come on, lazy.", Jasmine said, starting to tug me, "It's work time.", she sanged, which I groaned again.

So all this isn't really a dream. And work? They have to be kidding me? "No.", I said, bring the blanket up to cover my face. I then felt the blanket being torn off. "Jasmine!", I whined.

"Up.", she said. I saw her throw me a pair of black shorts that stopped probably at the middle of my thighs and a red shirt. I picked them up and raised my eyebrows, "Uniform. It does get really hot when working, so it's a good thing to wear them.". I noticed she was wearing a black shorts, but a yellow shirt.

"Great.", I said in a sarcastic way. I got up and looked at the clock. I groaned at the time. It was six thirty A.M.? Come on!

"Come on..", Jasmine said, "Oh, but before I forget, Master Lucas said to go up to his office after you get dress. He seemed annoyed, so be careful, isn't a good thing to be rude to him.", she warned. Great, last night wasn't a fun night. It was pretty weird if you tell me. "Well, I better go start working. Master Lucas will give you your choir.", with that, she went over to the door, open it, and closed it behind her.

"Yay.", I sarcastically said and rolling my index finger in a circle in the air. I got up from the bed and stripped from my night cloths and into my new work cloths.

When I was in front of Lucas Office, I didn't even have to knock, "Come in.", he said. I turned the knob and walked in, closing the door behind me. Lucas wasn't alone, that evil blond chick, I still believing was Emma was here. Her blond long hair was in large curls, she had short shorts with a pink belt and a baby blue tank top. She had her hands on her hips. She gave me an evil glare.

All I could see was Lucas was black shirt since he was sitting down at his desk.

"Finally.", She said, with a annoyed voice, "How long does it take for a human to get ready.", she said, rolling her eyes.

I just rolled my eyes back. She so annoying! "Dorinda.", Lucas said, I crossed my arm over my chest, "What were you doing at the middle of the night.", he asked, sounded like a business man.

"I wanted to go looking around. I didn't know that was wrong.", I said.

"Well," Lucas said, running his hand through his hair, "Actually it can be, who know what vampire friend of mine could be here and easily mistake you as a snack. Even, you should have been sleeping, you needed it.", he said, picking up a piece of paper. "Here's you chores, you'll be with Isabelle since most of the stuff you'll have to do is with her.", he said. I heard a "Hump' noise from Miss. Blondie.

I looked at her with an What-The-Hell look. Does she like hate Isabelle or something? "Anything else you need to say, Lucas?", She said, looking down at him.

Lucas sighed, "And be nice to Emma.", he said. Well, at least I know her name. I rolled my eyes and walked over and took the paper from his hand. I looked down at the paper and my eyes almost popped out.

1.Clean the kitchen

2.Clean all four guest rooms

3.Wash Lucas cloths

4.Make dinner

It may not seem much, but I seen how huge those rooms are and I don't want to go anywhere near his cloths! "You have got to be kidding.", I said, holding the piece of paper in front of him to take it away from me.When he didn't, I layed it on the deck,"I'm not doing all that.", I said. I don't even clean my dorm bedroom good all like that.

"Yes you are..", he said, "Even the guest room, I have some friends coming over for the night.".

"Yeah.", Emma interrupted "Which means right after your dinner with all of the other worker and the little slave girl, straight to bed.", she said, with a an annoying smirk I wish I could slap off.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever.", I said. I don't wanna be here, what makes I wanna go looking around again after dinner?

"I wouldn't get smart with me if I was you. I may have done nothing to you last night, but I will now if you keep it up." Lucas said, getting mad. I just rolled my eyes. I may looked like a shy un-fightable person, but--okay, I can't fight, and I can seem shy, but doesn't mean I'm going let someone I don't even know order me around.

But I shouldn't get in a fight with a vampire if I want to live. So I'll just ignore Emma for the rest of my life sadly.