I Owed The Vampire Prince. [25]

I took in a deep breath and stretched and rolled over. Wait, I sleep on a twin size bed, I wouldn't have fell of the bed for how much I rolled her. I opened my eyes and try to remember where I am.

Once I took in the walls and the bedroom door, I realized where I was. I gasped and jumped off the bed. How in the hell did I get in here? I don't sleep walk and I know Lucas would have seen me walk in or notice me in here.

Ow, I felt a pitching feeling on my neck. I brought my hand up to my neck. I felt one of those over sized band aids on my neck. "What the..", I mumbled to myself, confused.

I looked down at what I was wearing. I was wearing black silk shorts and a white tank top that barley covers my belly bottom. Great, now how in hell did I get into these? Their defiantly not mine, I could never afford silk that felt like this and I this tank top doesn't even cover my stomach, so I would never have brought it....

"Your right, their not yours.", I heard Lucas deep voice behind me. I jumped and turned around. He was standing at the bedroom door holding a glass cup filled with something that was dark red.

I tired pulling down the tank top, but it wouldn't cover my stomach, so I had to keep it showing my stomach since it'll expose my bar if I kept trying to pull it down. I began to remember what happened and I kept my distance from him. I can't believe not only did I kiss him, but I let him feed off me.

He walked in and held out the glass to me, "Drink this, you'll feel better.",

I raised my eyebrows and looked at the cup, then him, "What is it?", I asked.

"Wine.",

Probably poison in it, I thought. I brought my hand to my mouth and my eyes went wide open. I didn't want to think that. I really don't feel like getting yelled at right now.

But he didn't yelled, he just smiled, "It's just wine, I promise.",

Still confused, I took it. I didn't drink from it though. I don't care if it is poison, I'm not drink it.

The pain in my neck gave a pinch feeling. I brought my hand up to the band aid again and looked up at Lucas, "Why--",

"Yeah, sorry about that, I didn't mean to, but I was really thirsty and something went over me", he cut me off. It took me a second to understand what he meant.

"Why in the hell would you dri," the pitching feeling in my neck turned into straight up pain. "Ow.", I said, rubbing my neck.

"If you'll just drink the wine, the pain will go away.", he said walking over to his bed and laid down.

I sighed and grabbed the glass cup. I sniffed the wine, I never really drank wine before, it smell way different than alcohol and beer. I swallow the lump feeling in my throat and took a few sips. The wine felt funny going down my throat. I could feel where the pain in my neck slowly go away. It took about a minute for the whole feeling to go away.

I ended up coughing after taking the last few sips. I put the glass cup back on the table and just stood there. After about two seconds, the silence started to feel awkward.

"Um," I started, but Lucas spoke.

"You want to know how you got here.", he said, not putting it in a question. I turned around to see he was sitting on his bed. I nodded my head.

"And where are my cloths.", I added.

Lucas got up from the bed and reached down to pull something out bed. A journal. "Do you remember taking this from a room?", he asked.

I looked at the book and hesitated, wondering if I should answer that and risk him getting. I looked down at the floor before nodding.

"Your different.", he said and i looked up at him. "Maybe that what drawn me to you, I always like thing that are different. I married a human as you can tell when my people expect me to married a full born vampire. You, the girl who out of a crowed of humans, stood out and yes, I thought you beautiful. I couldn't smell your blood that night in the alley, but I thought it was just in my head and I knew I had to figure out why. I took you I could be near you, but I was a monster to you to hide my own feelings.", he said. "I know you hate me and you should. But please, forgive me.", he said.