Prologue

3rd person POV

A (HC) haired girl ran carrying two smaller figures by their hands, the rain pelting down on her weak body. She was panting and running toward the only safe place she knew, Her home. Behind the trio was a horde of yelling demons, in pursuit of the three children. In the distance the older of the three saw the lighthouse in the storm, her home. The girl began to run even faster as her legs began to burn, but she pushed the pain aside and quickly came to the door to the safe haven, she stopped and pulled the younger children behind her as she pulled out her dagger and threw it at the evil beings, making a blood curdling screech echo into the stormy night. The girl got into a fighting stance and sucked in all of the air around her, "Roar Of The Celestial Dragon!" Suddenly a stream of blues and Purples shot from her mouth and disseminated the demons as they all let out screams of agony.

The (HC) haired girl turned back toward the two children before her, she knew that more enemies would be on their tail soon. The girl pulled off two special bracelets off her wrist, they were silver chained bracelets with a pure white dragon scale attached to them. The girl slid the bracelets onto the young children's wrists and looked them straight in their eyes.

"Head to that door, show them those bracelets, I'll be back in a few minutes alright?" The girl said lying through her teeth. The two children nodded and ran to the door as the young wizard ran into the night away from the two.

The two children knock on the door holding eachother in fear, trying to stay warm. Suddenly a red haired girl opened the door and peered at the shivering children, she gasped and picked both of them up and began to bring them inside. The two were completely soaking and were dripping water off as they were being carried.

The red haired girl quickly ran to the fireplace and set them there, the crimson girl ran to where the master should be. She ran up the stairs, even though she could get in serious trouble. The girl ran to the office door and began to knock rapidly at the door, when a short old man came out. "Erza, you know your aren't al-" the old man began to be interrupted by the girl named Erza, "Master Makarov, there are two children downstairs and the look like someone attacked them." She said looking at the old man. He immediately bounded over and ran down the stairs.

He looked at the fireplace to see a pair of twins. They both had black brown hair, and had the exact same face except one had Freckles dotting his nose and cheeks. The other one seemed to have much more determined eyes than the other. Makarov walked over to the twins and greeted them, "Hello, I'm Makarov, Where are your parents?" the elder said looking at the duo.

Suddenly tears began to prick at the freckled twins face, "The bad people in black attacked us, and our parents... Didn't make it." the non freckled twin said sadness in his voice. Makarov's eyes widened, "The bad people in black, do you know anything about them?" Makarov said, hoping that it could help them bring the killers to justice.

The freckled twin began to speak, "We don't know much, (YN) said that they were a dark guild." Makarov stiffened at that name, "(YN)? She's been missing for two weeks!? Do you know where she is?" Makarov said worrying about his child.

The other twin began to speak, "(YN) broke us out, she gave us these," The twin pulled up his wrist to show the bracelet that she gave them, "And said she'd be right back." the freckled twin finished. Makarov looked at the duo, (YN) gave them those Bracelets for a reason. They represent That she would die to protect them, even if they aren't family, It was like a "Get Into Guild Free Card." Makarov began to speak, "Would you like to Join our guild, Those bracelets Mean that (YN) considers you family." He said looking at the twins. In sync they both nodded their heads.

Makarov gave them a smile, "Welcome To Fairy Tail!"

Timeskip

It had been 4 years since (YN) disappeared, the magic council had classified (YN) (LN) as deceased, with her cloak being found in the forest torn apart by wolves. The whole guild took it pretty hard, but the ones most affected were Natsu, Gray, Erza, And Levy. They all fell apart, Natsu out of everyone took it the hardest. He had met (YN) shortly after Igneel disappeared and she had been with him since, now that she was gone all he did was look at his old locket with a picture of the two. She had a matching one that was never found.

All of the guild had remembered The kind (HC) dragon slayer, She was always understanding and was always selfless. Natsu had trained the twins that (YN) had brought there the day she disappeared forever. The twins were Marcus and Marco, the only major physical difference was Marco's Freckles that spread across his face.

The twins had kept the bracelets on everywhere and never Lost them. (YN) wasn't only a big loss for Fairy Tail, but the whole wizarding world. (YN) was the only known dragon slayer who knows more than one type of dragon slayer magic, Knowing things from Ice to Celestial dragon slaying.

In the end everyone remembered (YN) But knew there was little chance of her being alive. it had been 7 years since (YN) disappeared, When a certain guild finds a certain dark guild.

-------------------------------------------------------

WHOOO FIRST CHAPTER LET US PARTY!

*proceeded to throw glitter over everyone*

Anyway I hope this is pretty good, I write this in a hour so it is probably pretty bad.
Also this story was orginaly on Quotev but Im adding it here on wattpad so that it is easier to find and stuff
Anyway, see ya later

-Rory