She's Awake!

3rd person POV

Gray looked down at the girl in front of him excitedly, "(YN)!" Gray shouted happily hugging her, "You remember me..." (YN) let out a small giggle, "Gray, you're the only person who would strip without realizing." Gray jumped back and looked down to see he was only in his boxers, "HOW'D THAT HAPPEN!?!" Gray began to frantically search around for his clothes.

(YN) let a small smile on her face, "Gray your clothes Next to the door on the floor."

Before Gray could thank her she was interrupted by really loud footstep coming this way accompanied with a scent that (YN) remembered. "Wait... Natsu-" before the (HC) girl could finish her sentence a familiar Pink haired dragon slayer busted through the door and tripped over his feet sending him to the ground.

(YN) and Gray both sweatdropped as Natsu jumped back up to his feet and ran over, pushing Gray to hug (YN). She stiffened a bit from the contact but hugged back, when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. (YN) escaped Natsu's grasp and jumped out of the bed and flapped her wings rapidly pouncing the the blue figure she saw.

(YN) landed on the ground and began to spin on her foot holding the blurry blue figure to her chest, "YOU ARE SO CUTE!" she shouted with stars in her eyes. Gray and Natsu looked at Her confused, "What...?"

(YN) stopped spinning and held The blue cat in front of her, He had swirling eyes as she began to speak. "Hi there, I'm (YN), what about you?" Happy took a few seconds before he knocked out of his daze, "I'm Happy!" the feline said as he smiled happily at (YN).

(YN) scratched behind Happy's ear, making him purr, (YN) turned around to face the two boys. "Sorry about that, I like cats."

Natsu started to jump around while Gray looked at her confused, 'So she was spliced with a bird, so why isn't she afraid of cats?' Gray decided he would ask her later. Natsu ran over and grabbed (YN) hand and began to run out to the guild hall, (YN) holding onto Happy with on arm.

Gray started to run after them, seeing (YN) slightly tripping but she continued to keep up with Natsu.

Natsu reached the guild hall and quickly turned and ran toward Master Makarov practically dragging (YN) at this point. "Gramps!" the pinkette shouted drawing the Master's attention. Makarov looked to see Natsu Sprinting over with a (HC) Haired Girl behind him carrying Happy.

Natsu slowed down a bit as the got closer to the master, When He and (YN) stood in front of Makarov she spoke up. "Hey Gramps, long time no see." (YN) chirped happily looking at the Elderly man.

Makarov looked at (YN) slightly shocked, she had changed quite a bit in appearance, but Makarov could just recognized her by her voice. "Welcome Home, (YN)." Makarov said, suddenly a figure jumped over and began to cling to (YN).

(YN) POV

I felt a pair of skinny arms wrap around my waist, I looked behind me to see a familiar Blue head. "Levy?" she released her grip on me, "(YN)!" She began to smile happily, "I missed you!" I looked down to her. "I missed you too Levy."

"(YN)!" two voices called out in sync, looking away from Levy two Kids began to run at me, stopping right in front of me. I looked at the two and realized that they were twins, "Marco and Marcus?" The two nodded. I looked them up and down, "Jeez, you guys are going to be taller than me soon." I said comparing our heights.

The two laughed a bit until I felt a shadow over me, suddenly I was pulled back and hit my head on something metal, I felt an armored arm over my shoulder. After I shook off my dizziness I could see a bit Of scarlet hair, "Erza?" I asked. "Welcome back (YN)."