Attacks On The Village

Lucy POV

"Lucy..." A familiar voice Echoed out, Sounding a angry, I turned around to see a familiar (HC) haired girl standing on top of the village wall with her white wings spread out behind her. "Oh... H-Hey (YN)..." I whispered scared. I looked at her face and had to hold back a giggle, She was trying to look scary but looked like a cute little kitten. "Lucy, What is going on, fill me in." (YN) said as she jumped down from the wall and landed cleanly. 'So (YN)'s a troublemaker too? Wait,' I thought she left and reported us to the guild.' "(YN), I thought you went to the guild." I asked raising my brow.

"I would have," (YN) huffed, "Natsu didn't even invite me." she grumbled. "I didn't go to the guild because I passed out in the forest, and woke up in that cave with the monster." I rose my brow, ''She was in there? Who brought her in?" I thought.

"(YN)!" a familiar voice called as a blue cat flew into her arms and looked up to her, "Where's Sugar?" Happy asked. (YN) held Happy up in one arm as she put her hand into her bag, after a second or two she pulled out a sleeping white ball of fur. Happy climbed up onto (YN)'s shoulders as she began to carefully began to shake the cat awake.

(YN) POV

I pulled Sugar carefully out of the bag and held her in my hand, she was curled up into a ball and looked like a powdered doughnut, it was adorable. I could feel Happy climb up onto my shoulder. I gently shook Sugar awake, her eyes fluttered open To show her bright blue eyes, "Hey Sugar, it's time to wake up." I smiled.

"(YN)? Where are we?" Sugar asked looking around, "Well-" "Lady Lucy! There are people approaching the gate!" a villager called from the top of the wall. "Open It!" The blonde shouted, ''probably Natsu' I thought. The gates were lifted to show a tired Natsu carrying Gray on his back.

"LUCY! (YN)! HEY YOU GUYS!" Natsu shouted as he ran over. "WAIT WAIT NATSU STOP!!!!" Lucy shouted as Natsu stopped in front of a pile of leaves, "Huh? What's this?" Natsu stepped onto the Pile and disappeared with a scream.

Lucy face palmed as she walked over, "NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR PRANKS, LUCY!" Natsu shouted angrily. I peeked over the edge to see Gray laying next to Natsu with pain on his sleeping face. I quickly jump into the hole and lift up Gray, thankfully I got stronger at Crimson Arrow when I was kept there.

I lift Gray and got his torso out of the hole but I couldn't push his legs out. I let out a grunt as I heaved Gray out completely, I caught my breath and looked behind me to see Natsu had already gotten out and was checking on Gray. I smiled a bit, the two never change.

~FlashBack~

I sat on the bar stool waiting patiently for Gray to return from his job, He had to get rid of some vulcans who were destroying farmland looking for strawberries. Natsu was fighting with Erza outside, He might actually land a hit on her this time. I swung my legs as I waited for my friends, it was sunday so we would all get milkshakes and hang out. Suddenly, Macao kicked the door open, carrying a beat and bloodied Gray. "Gray!" I shouted as I hopped out of my seat and bounded over to Macao, Natsu quickly ran in when he heard me shout. "Hey what's going on?" Natsu said as he entered the guild with several bruises and cuts across his face.

"Ice Princess!" Natsu shouted as he ran over while Macao laid Gray down onto a table. "What happened to him!?" Natsu exclaimed as he stood beside unconscious Gray. "He'll be fine, he's just a little Beat up." Macao said putting his hands on his hips. "Wait a second..." Macao said as smirk grew on his face and he lean down toward Natsu, "I thought you didn't like Gray." Macao teased making Natsu's face go red.

Flashback End~

"Excuse me miss?" I heard a gentle voice say knocking me out of my thoughts, I turned to see a woman with long blonde hair, half of it being dyed a bubblegum pink, she had bright green eyes and unlike the rest of the villagers, looked completely human. She had pale skin dotted with freckles, her nose occasionally twitched making her look completely adorable. She seemed about 5'1 or 5'2, but she looked like she could take down someone twice her size.

"Hey, I'm Alexa, nice to meet you." she said giving me a smile, Sugar Jumped out of my arms and slightly nuzzled the blondes face, before I could stop her. Alexa gave out a small laugh and nuzzled Sugar back.

11224015_861858293890277_3693371589409017912_n

1947367_606692336073542_1082595319_n

(AN Found her while Facebook stalking, both pictures are hers, her cat looks like Sugar so just go with it, also she's really pretty)

Alexa pulled sugar away and placed the cat in her arms, "Anyway, I noticed you're missing your shoes, would you like to borrow mine?" she asked holding up a pair of colorful boots with one of her hands.

"Oh, thank you!" I said carefully taking the boots from her, "I'm (YN), it's a pleasure to meet you." I sat down on the ground and pulled on the boots, thankfully I still had my socks. I looked up toward the blonde and realized something, "Hey wait, why aren't you a demon like everyone else?" I asked raising my brow. "Well," Alexa rubbed the back of her neck, "I came here as a doctor, but i can't really help much, but the tide is always too strong to leave." Alexa said rubbing her neck.

I stood up after tying my shoes, "Thanks Alex-" "LUCY MOVE!!!" I heard Natsu shout making me shoot my head to my right, seeing Natsu holding Lucy, with a gaping steaming hole where Lucy was previously standing.

I quickly shot my head up to see a...

Giant Flying Rat?

I rose a brow in confusion, and then realized that the rat was holding a giant bucket. I lifted my nose and took a whiff hoping to identify what was in the bucket, suddenly my nostrils began to burn and a horrid stench filled my nose. The scent was acidic and sour, like rotten meat or something. I covered my nose and turned to Alexa, "Alexa, run to the center of the village, go quickly. Sugar let's Go." I said as the cream cat jumped onto my shoulder.

"EVERYONE, GO TO THE CENTER OF THE VILLAGE, NOW!!!" I Shouted cupping my mouth with my hands.

A stampede of villagers ran past me toward the center of the village.

I shot my head toward my comrades, "Lucy and Happy, go with the villagers." I said to the feline and blonde, "AYE SIR!" Happy shouted, saluting and following the group with Lucy trailing behind. "Natsu," I said turning toward the cotton candy head, "You take Gray and follow the villagers." I said shifting my worried gaze from Natsu to Gray.

"But (YN)! I have to fight them!" Natsu complained slouching forward, "Natsu..." I said putting my hands on my hips, "I haven't fought anybody for months, you'll be fine." I said looking at the pinkette who looked surprised, "Wait... what do you mean by months?" before I could respond the rat threw the bucket over the center of town, releasing a green goo or jelly.

"Sugar! Carry Natsu!" I shouted as the cat jumped off my shoulder and picked up the dragon slayer. I quickly opened up my wings and lifted off using my feet and shot toward the center, flapping my wings as hard as I could.

The whole center was in a frenzy, people screaming and crying, Alexa was trying to calm them down but ultimately failed. The green goo was directly over the town, I put my hands together and pointed them toward the goop. "Celestial Pillar! 35%" I shouted as thousands of colors shot from my hands and shot a hole into the jelly that would make it not touch us.

The jelly destroyed everything around the center, except a small tombstone, which was protected by Natsu, saving an old man.

With hella hood sideburns

New outfit: www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=...