A/N

This is the color that Jade's lightsaber is, just saying. ^

So I'm currently writing the next part but for those of you who have already been reading this I want you to know that this book is going to work a little differently than other ones. So here are some things you need to know:

The Battle of Yavin is the Battle where the Rebel Alliance destroys the first Death Star in A New Hope. Years are based on this battle using BBY and ABY.

BBY = Before The Battle of Yavin 

ABY = After The Battle of Yavin

So, A New Hope takes place in 0 BBY (or 0 ABY, same thing).

So therefore:

1. This book obviously takes place before The Phantom Menace, the first chapter actually starts in 49 BBY when Jade and Obi-wan are 8 years old.

2. This book will be skipping through many years because of the events that take place in those years. Since this series uses the Star Wars Expanded Universe, there may not be any special events that can involve Obi-wan or Jade so therefore, I will skip that year. 

3. In the beginning of the chapter I will put what year it is, 46 BBY, 35 BBY, etc.

4. I have figured out the plot line for this series all the way past Return of The Jedi so just know, this will be a big series. 

5. The third chapter after this Author's Note will take place in 46 BBY and the FOURTH chapter after this Author's note will take place in 44 BBY.

The reason I skip from 49 BBY to 46 BBY to 44 BBY is because there is honestly nothing really going on between 49 BBY and 44 BBY. Here's when all the movies take place just so you're not confused:

The Phantom Menace = 32 BBY

10 years in between = 27 - 23 BBY (I will write about some of this as well.)

Attack of The Clones = 22 BBY

3 years in between = 22 - 19 BBY (There will be about 3-4 (maybe more) events in this part.)

Revenge of The Sith = 19 BBY 

In Between Revenge of The Sith and A New Hope: (There's only one event that's MY OWN, it'll take like 3 chapters or so idk, it takes place in 5 BBY)

A New Hope = 0 BBY/0 ABY

The Empire Strikes Back = 3 ABY

Return of The Jedi = 4 ABY

If people still want me to continue after ROTJ and make stuff about The New Jedi Order then I will, I have some plot for that already lined up as well. 

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS WHATSOEVER PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME. I WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER THEM NO MATTER HOW STUPID THEY ARE LOL. <3

-Chloe