5. Tournament

~49 BBY~

The picture in the media is a picture of Tehki. :)

Jade -

He stumbled backwards and I took my chance and took a shot at his leg. It burned through his clothing and left a little burn on his shin. He winced before jumping back up and blocking my next attack.

I swung it around and he blocked that one too. I was on the offensive, I swung back and then pulled it forward with both hands on the hilt for more power.

He put his lightsaber in between mine and his shoulder at the last second and pushed forward with all his strength. My lightsaber slipped out of my hand and fell onto the floor five feet behind me. He brought his lightsaber down attempting to burn the top of my shoulder but I rolled out of the way.

Eventually he just started randomly swinging at me, with no form.

I dodged it each time and once I was around two feet away from my lightsaber and he started to swing his at me I closed my eyes and reached out for my lightsaber, using the Force to bring it to my hand, turn it on, and block his incoming attack.

He looked shocked and I smirked, knowing I could be him now. I swung left at him, then swung right, then left and right, fast and harsh but smoothly. He blocked the first three but I swung hard and aimed well on the last one and got a burn on his waist.

He stumbled backwards and fell to the ground, accidentally pressing the button on his lightsaber to turn it off, I smiled before making a burn on his knee.

He winced and held it in pain as everyone in the room clapped. I pressed the button on my lightsaber and turned it off, picking up my cloak and walking back to the edge and stood next to Obi-wan and Genesis.

Tehki was obviously angry that he lost as he walked off to the edge of the room. Yoda came out to the middle again and announced the next opponents. I looked at where the Jedi Masters were standing and saw some of them whispering and some of them watching the next two initiates fight.

I then saw one of the Masters looking directly at me. I knew him, it was Master Kit fisto, he was known for being extremely well-tempered and an amazing teacher. His last padawan was a great Jedi before he disappeared.

I stood there blanking out and not really paying attention to the duels until it was Obi-wan against... Genesis. I froze, I didn't know who I wanted to win.

It was close, Genesis got two burns on Obi-wan but he got three on her before she did. Obi-wan walked back to me and whispered, "I underestimated her."

I chuckled slightly and leaned over to him, "I always do."

She had been one of my best friends but I always underestimated her powers. She was one of a kind. She walked back towards me and shook Obi-wan's hand, "Good fight." She said.

He just nodded and smiled at her as the next two opponents walked up. Eventually all eight duels ended and The first round was over.

The next day no one I really knew was in the second round so I didn't go to it. I was doing battle strategy extra work with Obi-wan in my dorm.

"I can't seem to figure out a solution to this simulation." I say and Obi-wan looks at my device's screen. I further explain the situation and he nods.

"Well why don't you just put those soldiers there instead of there." He points at two locations on my screen and I think about it.

"Oh, so then those enemies will be forced to go this direction." I point where the enemies would have to go.