|Chapter 1|

Christian's POV

Christian stay still. Yes, that's right. Now open your mouth. She puts the gag ball in my mouth. Oh fuck! It hurts, it's stretching my mouth to the fullest.
Okay now baby, bend down ......
This scene is going to be super long and harsh.

--------------------------------------------
I have several bruises on my back from where elena whipped me with the black leather belt.
Fuck! Ow!
It is hurting so bad that I feel like crying. Such a big punishment just for getting expelled from damn high school. Mom must have called elena and told her. Ugh!
What is mom's problem? Why does she have to tell my mistress each and everything. Probably so that I get punished. Huh!
Now I have to go to some new shitty ass school from Monday. I think it's called Braven High or something. It's co-ed. worst part about it is that the stupid, slutty girls won't stop chasing me.
Yeah, it's just a pretty face, baby.

Just going to sleep for a bit. I lie down and doze off.
----------------------------------------------

A large bang on my door wakes me. Come in. I say sloppily. All this punishment shit is making me tired.
E: Yo Bro......u okay?
Elliot. As always trying to irritate me and trying to get me to do stupid stuff with him. Little does he know what Elena would do if I cheated on her.
C: Ya...kind of umm...tired with all the brawling shit in school..or should I say ex-school. Thanks for disturbing my peaceful sleep though. I say smirking.
E: Sorry bout that. Hey did mom tell you?
C: What?
E: We're getting new neighbours ..the house  right next to us ...the one you can see from your window.
Heard they're just as well known as the Grey's. I think mom said Steele's. Yup that's it. Raymond Steele. With his daughter. She is in your new school. Pretty hot chick I'm sure she will be. Gonna get into her at least once!
I think they're coming now. Gonna have a look. Kay bye C.

As always all Elliot can think of is how to get into a girl's panties.

I walk out into the balcony and gaze at the sky.

I'm pretty sure she will also be an ugly, slutty girl who will chase after me like all other rich girls. But when I fix my eyes to the road. Holy Fuck!
----------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger. !!!!!!!Are my favourites so you'll be seeing a lot of those.
Hey guys this is my first fanfic so I hope you like it. Please comment and tell me your views.
-Mrs.G