|Chapter 4|

Anastasia's PoV

Sunday

I am so nervous. Yesterday Elliot said that Christian liked me and Christian was blushing as if it were true and anxiety was etched on his face as if he were dying to know the answer. I have to next door to meet Mia and her friends to talk about school etc. And I am hoping that Christian won't be there. She did say though that he is hardly ever at home but I am still very excited yet anxious to see him.

If he asks me out on a date I shall definitely say no. If my dad finds out about me dating someone, he might lose his mind. He is so overprotective. I can't even go to the Grey's without Alex by my side.

I ring the doorbell and Mia opens the door, excited and bubbly as always.
Ana! Oh my gosh! Come on in. We have been waiting for you since so long. You have to meet my friends. This is Lilly.
She points to a girl with very dark hair just like Mia.
This is Maria.
I say hi to a girl with beautiful green eyes and blonde hair.
This is Emma.
I see another blond with a bob cut.

I hug all three girls. They seem really nice and sweet just like Mia. Seated between Mia and Maria, I realise that Christian is nowhere to be seen. Mia notices me looking around and teases me.

If you are looking for Christian then let me tell you he is pacing in his room like a lion thinking about how to face you. Oh my god! You both will look so cute together. Yay!

She squeals. All girls look towards her with a confusion on their faces  and Mia says with a grin
Christian li...
but she gets interrupt by the Greek God himself. All the girls start blushing. But Christian ignores them and comes towards me.

I am staring at him with my mouth open but regain myself and act normal. He says in his seductive voice.
C: Hi Ana.
A: Hey Christian
C: Umm... Can I talk with you for a sec.
A: ya sure.
C: in private. He looks around the living room and says.
A: okay.

Smiling, he holds out his hand and I hesitantly take it, uncomfortable with the shocked looks being given to me by the other girls.

He takes me to his room and sits on the bed asking me to do the same. I reluctantly join him and he takes a deep breath.

Internally I am praying. Please don't ask me on a date. Please don't ask me out or I'll have to so very reluctantly decline. Please no.

C: so..umm. I umm wanted to. Damn! This is so much different than how I practiced. So um Ana I know Elliot told you some stupid lies yesterday but don't believe any of the shit he says. I just umm wanted to ask you if you would like to be my friend.

Friends?
Is he serious?
Did he change his mind?
Does he not like me anymore?

A: ummm...yes af course I'll be your friend Christian.

I give him a hug.

----------------------------------------------

So guys! Wondering why Christian changed his mind of asking Ana out to just being her friend. Find out in the next chapter. Keep reading.