|Chapter 5|

Christian's PoV

I am not very sure how I'm going to ask Anastasia on a date. I am so nervous. I have to devise a plan or she'll probably think I'm a pansy who can't even talk to a girl. It's a completely new experience for me cause I'm the one who is chased by girls. I'm not one to chase after girls.

Anastasia. I don't know what it is that draws me to her. I just feel connected to her in some way. It's like we've known each other forever and chemistry brewing between us naturally. It's overwhelming. I feel complete as well as confused at the same time. Even though all I have experienced with her is a matter of few seconds of physical contact and just an exchange of smiles, those moments I felt happy. I overcame the monster that I am from within.

But even if I do ask her out, will she accept me? Will she accept my demons and the monster within me? My sick needs? Elena and what I did with her? In total my Fifty Shades of Fuckedupness? I don't think so. Even though it hurts me to say this but I know it will be very difficult for an innocent girl like her to understand the depravity of my nature and....ugh I just have to gather the strength to do what I want.

I step out of my room to go find Elliot and ask for some help, when I hear my dad and Mr.Steele talking about their daughters.

Carrick you know my Annie is so innocent, she just doesn't understand what kind of interests boys have. All they are after is ...huh! Ana doesn't listen and I can't talk about all this to her. She doesn't even have a mom to explain everything to her. What do I do?

Youre right Ray. Even Mia but atleast I have Gracie to help me out. I mean all I and my boys tel her is if any guy hurts her his life will be made a living hell and she laughs it all. Perhaps I can ask Grace to help you out. We are yet to give Mia the talk so maybe they can be given the talk together.

Yes. That would be great. But I just don't want anyone to hurt my daughter. She is so pretty that all boys droopl over her. Smirks and says, your boys too Carrick. Especially that little Christian of yours. Well you better tell him that he keeps his hands to himself.

Ha ha. Now tell me my sons are normal hot blooded men. Especially Elliot, he is a man whore. But Christian, don't worry about him. I know first he will only ask for friendship and impress you and win your daughter's heart. He won't do anything wrong I can assure you that. And if he does, he had the two of us to face. Ha ha

Both of them are laughing their asses off. Hmph. But maybe dad is right. Maybe I should just ask her to be my friend first. Probably then, I can win her heart and ask her to be my girlfriend.

Wow. GIRLFRIEND. This word sounds strange coming out of my mouth. Since I have never really made one I don't know what to do or how to make one. But, now that I have heard what Ray wants for his daughter and what my father expects me to do, I will definitely do that.

Now I have to decide how to ask Ana to be my friend. Hmmm. Maybe we can be friends with benefits. No Grey. This is not any normal girl. This girl s Anastasia Steele, the girl of your dreams. Oh Fuck! I am so whipped. This girl has me wrapped around her fingers even if she doesn't know it. She will get whatever she wants from me. Even though she has whatever anyone can want- money, fame etc. etc. Everything that I have but I will give her one thing both of us have never had.
LOVE.

----------------------------------------------
I know I know....this is my shortest chapter. But next one will be long so don't worry. Christian and Ana's first day at school. Sooooo pls enjoy and don't forget to comment.😘