Kakashi did.... WHAT?!?!?!

Your POV

A week had past since Kakashi and I finished the mission. We had become more and more close each day and had become a big part on each others lives. I started relying on Kakashi more often which everyone has started to realize. Other then that though, nothing else had change. Until the day the Hokage called me to his office.

~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~

I was walking around the village while taking guard on what has happen when suddenly, an ANBU appeared in front of me.

"Taichou, you have been requested by the Hokage," the ninja said. I nodded before following him to the Hokage.

Quickly reaching the Hokage's office, I knocked on the door and waited an answer before going in.

"You called for me, Hokage-sama?" I asked as I stepped into the room. Inside was the Hokage sitting behind his desk, beside him was non other then ANBU Kakashi Hatake. 'Do I have another mission wit him?' I wondered.

"Ah Atsuko, I want to talk to you about something," the Hokage said, making me raise my eyebrow.

"What would you like to talk about? " I asked as I stood in front of him.

"Well, I was considering something...," the Hokage started

"Considering what, Hokage-sama?" I asked, starting to get suspicious.

"I was considering... Putting you in adoption," The Hokage said. My jaw dropped as I stared at the Hokage in disbelieve.

"A-Adoption?" I shuttered. This was something I never expected to talk about.

"Yes. Through out your time in Konoha, you never needed a legal guardian as I have taken care of that for you, but I think it would be good for you to have one from now on. And besides, I have already found someone that would like to adopt you," The Hokage informed. I raised my eyebrow.

"Who?" I asked curious to who'd be willing to adopt me.

"Me," A voice said from my right. I looked to see Kakashi standing there with his eyes on me.

"...Kakashi...? " I asked, not really sure what to think. It wasn't as absorbed as I thought it was, and Kakashi was someone I already trust.

"Yes, Kakashi is the one that would like to adopt you," The Hokage said. It was silent as I thought about it.

"Well Atsuko, what do you say about it?" The Hokage asked after a while. I looked at him.

"I never really thought about adoption, never really wanted it either actually...," I said making both the Hokage and Kakashi's head lower. I could see Kakashi's dissapointed look, but I wasn't finish.

"But...," I continued making there head snap up again.

"If it is with Kakashi... I'll accept it," I said with a small smile on my face making the Hokage and Kakashi smile.

"You heard her Kakashi. Now, if you would please sign this," The Hokage said to Kakashi while handing over some papers.I observed as Kakashi filled the adoption papers.'Kakashi, huh? I wonder what will happen to my life now...,' I wondered as I stared at Kakashi's back. When Kakashi finished, he patted my head making me look at him.

"You ready to go home, Atsuko Hatake? " Kakashi said while grinning. My eyes widen at the name before I nodded and took Kakashi's hand.

I finally have a home...