Teaming Up

Contest Winner = YeTianshi

SOMEONE KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously have no plot whatsoever about this story and I just wasted 10 minutes banging my head onto my desk to see if I could either think of a plot or will I get a conclusion. I cannot promise that I will continue updating this story but I'm konda forcing myself to right now so I think I can do it once a week or so. Btw, this chapter sucks and I DID get a conclusion so aorry if it's bad.

~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~

Atsuko's POV

Today was the day Iruka announced the teams. This morning when I saw Naruto, he practically tackled me while telling me about what happened after I left him with Mizuki. Now, I was sitting between him and Sasuke as he fidgets in his seat.

"Nana-kun, relax, it's not like we are in a courtroom after what you did, discussing whenever or not you're being sentanced to death," I said to him. Naruto paled for a second but laughed afterwards.

"I know Koko-chan, but we're being placed into teams now. We're being told who we're going to end up with for the rest of our lives!!!"

"Actually, I it's until the rest of our li-"

"Just believe it Koko-chan... Just believe it," Naruto whispered. I smiled softly at him. Suddenly, the door burst open revealing two girls, Sakura and Ino.

"I'M SITTING NEXT TO SASUKE-"

"NO, I'M SITTING NEXT TO SASUKE-"

"NO, I'M SITTING NEXT TO SASUKE-" Sakura and Ino yelled at each other. I guess they didn't realize me sitting here already. I looked at my side to see Sasuke looking boredly at the window. He seem to not care about the two girls fighting over the seat next to him. Suddenly, Naruto jumped onto the desk infront of Sasuke.

"What's so special about him anyway?!" Naruto yelled as he leaned in towards Sasuke.

"Nana-kun, I think you need to get down the table before-" I was cut off when the boy infront of Naruto leaned back, knocking Naruto into Sasuke making them... kiss.

"-anything bad happens...," I trailed off since it was too late to warn him. They both instantly broke away, spitting in disgust. I was about to approach Naruto when I caught all of Sasukes fangirls glaring coldly at Naruto. I quickly stepped infront of them.

"Touch him and I'll kil-" I stopped when I remembered that the whole purpose of me going to school was to regain my childhood. Which means, no killing people.

"-... Cut. your. hair off " I finished. All of them instantly shrieked and backed away. I smirked before helping Naruto up just as Iruka came in.

"Alright guys, congratulation on passing your exam!" Iruka started, he told us a speech that basically means he's proud of us and we should never give up. Soon, he started announcing the teams.

"Team one...," he started listing. It went on until.

"Team seven, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha," Iruka said. My eyes widen since everyone on that team is 100% different from each other. It practically stables them apart yet tores them to pieces at the same time. Depending on their teamwork.

"WHAAAAAATTTTTTTT?!?!?!?! Why do I have to be in a team with someone like Sasuke and not Koko-chan?!?!?!?!" Naruto asked Iruka.

"Because, Naruto, Sasuke scored second highess through all the test while you scored lowest. And while Atsuko scored highess, teams are divided into two male genins and one female genin along with one jounin," Iruka said. Naruto was about to protest when suddenly, an ANBU appeared out of nowhere. He whispered something to Iruka before vanishing away. Iruka sighed before speaking.

"By orders from the Hokage, team seven will be reformed. Team seven, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha... and Atsuko Hatake," Iruka said. My eyes widen at the loud and unexplained noise Naruto made.

The Hokage obvioudly did this so I could watch pver Naruto and Sasuke better. I guess this will be the team I'll 'end up with for the rest of my life'. But I guess It would be quite an adventure to make.

"Team seven, huh?"