Genins

I felt pity for you guys. Also, this would've been published a lot faster (by faster I mean 2 days faster) if I didn't realize how grammatically incorrect and horrible my story is. It did give me motivation to continue though.

P.S. I also edited pervious chapters and Atsuko's Profile. This is what she looks like now.

(Casted by Yukihira Furano [Nōucome])

Atsuko's POV

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and I were waiting for our jounin to appear. Everyone had already met their assigned jounin and had already left excluding us. Even Iruka had left because of something he had to do. He wanted to stay to make sure our jounin actually arrived but I managed to convince him to leave.

Naruto and I were talking about some stuff while Sasuke was sitting a few desks behind us, Sakura staring at him from afar.

"Ugh, Why are we the only one whose teacher hasn't appeared yet?!?!" Naruto suddenly yelled, startling me a bit.

"Patience is important, Nana-kun," I said to him simply. I would have said more but I had a feeling I knew who this jounin was.

"But so is arriving on time, Koko-chan!!!" Naruto said back at me, frustrated about the jounin. "Even Irula-sensei has left," Naruto continued to whine.

"If you know that then why don't you follow your own advice and actually come to class at time!!!" Sakura suddenly said, having to overhear our conversation though she was right.

Hearing what Sakura said, Naruto winced and laughed nervously while scratching the back of his neck. After a while, he went back to looking mad before standing up and approaching the whiteboard.

"What are you doing?" I asked Naruto who had taken the whiteboard eraser along with Iruka's chair and was approaching the door.

"Teaching this jounin not to be late, of course!!!" Naruto exclaimed. He stood on the chair and balanced the whiteboard eraser in between the doors.

"Naruto! Stop it right now! I want to part in this!!!" Sakura exclaimed, done with Narutos antics. Although I had a feeling she actually supported this prank.

"No way a superior shinobi be caught by such a booby trap like that," Sasuka finally commented for the first time. Naruto turned to him about to yell when the door opened and the eraser fell onto a familiar silver haired jounin.

'I knew it' I thought to myself while the rest stared at Kakashi is disappointment, especially Sasuke.

"Hahahaha, you actually fell for that!!!" Naruto laughed, clutching his stomach.

"I'm sorry, Sensei, I tried to stop him!!!" Sakura exclaimed, trying to get in Kakashi's good side but I know he saw through it. I also know he also saw through the prank but was probably too lazy to avoid it.