Broken

She dressed her best that day hoping to go to school with Derick.Although she couldnt hide her annoying braces and ofcourse her big glasses she still tried her best.She let her shoulder lenghth blonde hair down.It was all to frizzy like always so she decided against it and tied her usual high pony tail.

She waited impatiently at the bus stop.But her bad that even before Derick stepped out Ann's car parked infront of his house honking.Her heart sank as she saw her best friend rush outside and run into the car.He saw her and waved and before he could say a word Ann pulled him into a forcing kiss.They drove off.Danielle waited for her friend Kesha.

Dan liked going to school.All her teachers loved her.She didn't have many friends but the few she had were trustworthy.

After her last lecture she headed to her locker and just then from behind two hands came and covered her eyes."Ah..Derick!very happy today?"she said.He got annoyed and pulled his hands"how?how?do you always know?"he said dramatically.She laughed"so why are you so happy to day?please explain?"she said giggling."I scored two today!isn't that great?"He replied.And just as she was going to reply he walk ahead and she turned behind to see Ann.

She saw Derick enter his room and quickly stopped what she was doing and just stared at him.He sank on the couch and held his head in his hand.She knew this happened every tuesday when he had football practice and didn't go home with Ann.She thought he took football practice more serious than her.

She grabbed her notepad and wrote ""how about some music?"" he grinned and nodded.She blushed but he didn't notice.She play their favourite song'Count on me' and he just smiled at her.They both loved the song while on the other hand Ann hated it.

They had a lot in common,but Dan knew that all she could be was Dericks friend.It hurt her to see Derick everyday at school with Ann.Ann didn't know a thing about him.She always hurt him.

It wasn't like she hated Ann for being Dericks girlfriend, but Ann was a rich spoilt brat.Every tuesday when Derick wouldn't go home with her she would go home with some other guy which hurt Derick alot.

She loved Derick and this was their last year in high school.She wanted to tell him but was scared of losing her best friend.

*---*---*---*