Right or Wrong?

She didn't know if she was happy, sad or confused.She was happy cause she just had her first kiss with the person she loved.She was sad that it was only a mistake.She was confused as to why had Derick kissed her.

She would have never kissed him cause he is already dating someone else.Even if that someone is Ann who she hates.

She was scared things would get akward between her and Derick.

All these thoughts were in her mind as she ran from Dericks bedroom to the guest room she used whenever she stayed at Dericks.

Just as she was sleeping she felt her phone viberate under her pillow.She checked and it was a text from Derick

Derick<3:Hey I'm sorry.Please don't let it be akward.I am really really very sorry!

She smiled at his text knowing fully that he hated when things got akward between them.Sk she decided to forget about everything for him.She texted him back.

Dericks POV

After a minute of sending the text his phone buzzed.He checked and it was a text from her.

His breath caught in his throat as he checked the message.

Danie:What are you talking about?:/Dee go to sleep.Goodnight!

He smiled right after he read the text.And that is why she was his best friend.If it were one of those cheeky cheer girls that lust after him in school they would have made such a big scene.

Derick:Bye Dan your the best:)Good night beautiful;)

After putting his phone on the night stand he suddenly thought 'why did he suddenly get the urge to kiss Dan'.They were friends since they started to walk and the last thing he wantes was for him to loose Dan.