Cheer Captain

Dan was all alone in the hall after school as she was helping the librarian with the scattered books.just as she was leaving Ann came before her and she stopped deadbin her tracks.

"Hello Miss teachers pet!"Ann said with a smug smile on her face."Hi Ann"Dan replied politely and continued walking."Hey girl wait on I've wanted to talk to you about MY boyfriend"she said gripping tightly on Dans hand"Ouch!Ann your hurting me.And why talk to me about Derick?"Danielle said.Ann roughly left her hand and replied"My innocent boyfriend may not notice but I sure do.I see you eying my Derick all the time.I just want to make it clear Danielle he is mine.He would never leave the most popular girl at school for a geek like you.So stop lingering aroud him abd spoiling his rep"she said in a harsh tone and stomped away.

Dan ran out of the school with tears in her eyes 'Shes right.I'm not supposed to even be friends with Derick it'll spoil his reputation'.She sobbed for long and walked to the park and sat there not wanting to go home and face her mom or brother.

She checked her phone and there were 5 missed calls from Derick and thats when she remember she and Derick had planned a movie night.But she was in no mood.She went home and Derick was waiting for her.As soon as she entered he said"Ah there you are!Dan I was so worried.Where were you?"but all she said was"Derick I'm sorry.I don't think I ever want to talk to you again.You may leave now"saying this she left behind a totally confused Derick and ran up to her room

She went to her room and cried for as long as she could.She had made a decession to step out of Dericks life.

She went into her bathroom and starred at her reflection ,her eyes were swollen from all the crying.She washed her face and went into her room.She saw a note at Dericks window for her, it read "Please call.when your ok."She didn't know what to do so she decided on just sending a text.

"I am sorry but I don't ever want to speak with you.Bye."Her hands trembled while typing and she pressed the send button before her mind would change.

Just five seconds later Derick tried to call her but she didn't answer.He tried about seven times and quit.She read through all their old conversations on her phone.She loved him truly.She loved him so much that she had to stay away before it hurt them both

*--*--*--*

Hey i've got about seven reads.Please comment and tell me if I should be continuing.This is the last chapter if I don't get positive comments :-(