Introduction

A/N : Hey guys thank you for stopping by and read my story! Do support this story until the end ♡ thank you again :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Sigh.
School. Here we go again. I've been wondering when will i ever gonna stop coming to this place, or so i called, 'cage'. A minute seems like forever. Well don't get me wrong, i love school. Please, my name is placed on the 9th in the list of Top Ten student of the year, ok. Not bad right. Everything was perfect until this one young man came into my life, or should i say, interrupted into my life,
Kim Jiwon.
Yeap. That guy. Don't get me started. I hate him so much that I couldn't even describe it.

My name is Min Tae Rin. And I'm 17 years old. Having a brother isn't that cool after all. Min Jae Rim, that's his name. Unless you have a cool one. Brother? Please. He likes to tease me in everything that i do. I don't even get why all the girls have been crazily fangirling over him. And of course, he enjoys it. They must be blinded under his handsome face. Fine. I gotta admit it. He is a good looking guy. Have you ever heard of Lee Jong Suk? From head to toe, he looks exactly like him. So called twins, huh?

We both live together with our only mom. Dad? Please don't ever ask anything about him. I don't like him to the point of hating him. After dad leaves us, my brother is the one who replace my dad's responsibility. At this point, i should say that i love him so much despite of his natural habit, teasing me. Now you know why i hate my 'dad' right?

Enough for my boring life story, let's just get it started.

Why am i in the same class with this guy? Why just why? Ugh. You don't know how hard my life is from now on. The first day Kim Jiwon entered this class, the first day i am his official enemy. He was from Italy before, then he went to Korea because of his parent's work. He doesn't has anyone else other than his parents. Well, i feel bad cause he is kinda a loner. I guess that's why he likes to tease me huh? Making my life miserable as he is.

Still, as arrogant as he is, never failed to make all girls in our school fall for him. I ain't kidding. I guess I'm the only girl who doesn't like him. Fangirl? Girl, please. I have better things to do other than wasting my time fangirling over someone that's not worth it.

Well let's talk about his appearance. Obviously he is one of a kind, one in a million i must say. With a handsome face, cherry-red lips and jawline is so on point that when you slide your finger next to his jawline, your finger surely will bleed. Ok who doesn't fall for him right? Not to forget, his astonishing abs or i called it, chocolate bars that's perfectly fitted on his body enhances his appearance more. Yah, don't get me wrong. I was on my way to class when suddenly he went out of nowhere with just a pants on. So this was like a big opportunity, right? Even his fangirls haven't seen his beautiful body yet. Wow i feel proud.

Wait until you know his personality. Yucks.

-----------------------------------------------------

Author-nim : hey guys! I have finished introduction! I hope you like it and do comment for ideas, i would love to hear it. :)

As for the character, you can imagine yourself as Min Tae Rin ♡

[(I'm gonna tell you that this strory probably have a lot of grammar errors XD I'm sorry if there's grammar errors for each chapter cause i barely re-check after published it :D i hope y'all don't mind ♡)]