제 6 장 ; Chapter 6

"Jiwon? Taerin? Why did you guys went here? Um... together??"

Out of nowhere, he stopped us while Jiwon and me were bickering loudly on our way to the room.

Kim Taehyung.

"Ayy man why are you here too?" Jiwon randomly replied back with a full smile on his face.

"I believe that's not even an anwser." Taehyung replied.

"Woahh relax man! Aigoo i wonder when will you gonna remove that coldness from yourself." Jiwon said while laughing sarcastically.

Taehyung just gave an annoyed face to Jiwon. And then his eyes were staring mine.

I gulped.

"Um.. hi?.." I said to him, awkwardly.

"Why are you guys here, that's exactly my question if you guys still don't get it." Taehyung replied with his scary face.

"It's not even your problem, bro. Move," Jiwon replied while he pushed him aside.

Taehyung just stared at me, creepily. Then we walked to the elevator not too far from our "meet up" place. I turned my head to face Taehyung, but he disappeared quickly.

Well that was a little creepy.

*****************************

"Which floor?" I asked Jiwon once we get in the elevator.

"Move." He asked arrogantly while he pushed the '11' button.

"Does '11' is such a hard number for you to even pronounce it? Stop telling me what to do and what to not do," i asked him, in angry tone. He didn't even look at me when i kinda scold him and of course Jiwon being Jiwon, always ignores all the living things ever existed around him.

"ELEVEN!"

Then out of blue, he weirdly shouted the number loudly.

Thank god there's no one in the elevator with this pabo except me.

"What the heck was that? I nearly lost my hearing, you pabo!" I was a bit shocked and flinched when he suddenly acted like a crazy guy.

"So that you can finally shut those stupid advices up. You're not even my mom, so don't act like my mom. Act like my girlfriend, instead," His eyes stared mine and of course a wink is a must when it comes to Kim Jiwon.

"YAHH STOP PLAYING AROUND!!" I smacked his chest and my cheeks felt hotter and pinkish.

"Ouch, that smacked was too hard my chests hurt!! Ahhh do you like that? It's obvious, pabo." Jiwon laughed hysterically.

"That's right, it was meant to be hurt anyway. Yah, that present is what you will be getting more in the future." I replied while laughing so hard.

"Yah you listen here, don't ever dream about being my girlfriend cause honey you're not even my type," He said, arrogantly. And i just can't accept the fact that he was laughing hard, making fun of me.

"EW PLEASE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! Stop dreaming too, son. Sorry but your offered was meant to be rejected, anyway." I replied while rolling both of my eyeballs, indicated how annoyed i was that time.

Sigh, never knew to get to the 11th floor was this super long. A second seems like forever. Finally we reached our hotel room.

Room No : 111

"Damn nice mann!" Jiwon being Jiwon, while tapping the card room focusly.

As i was about to enter the room once the door was unlocked, Jiwon suddenly blocked my way, "Oops ma'am where do you think you're going to?"