제 9 장 ; Chapter 9 [1]

"There's a barbeque sauce's stain right on your lips."

--- *TING!* You've reached Ground Floor, Lobby. Thank you for your stay, have a nice day! ---

Jiwon finally moved away and quickly get out from the elevator.

My eyes were literally blinking non-stop while the savage words Jiwon just freaking gave to me were like bullets shooting trough my ears, mind, body and not to forget, heart.

What. The. Heck.

O. U. C. H

Did all these shits literally happen now?

I'm just... dreaming right?

Please be true.

Chebal (ू ˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

JJINJA?!?!

NO WAYYYY!

OMG!!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?!?

WHERE SHOULD I THROW THIS EMBARRASSING FACE TO?!?

GOD REPLY ME ASAP!!

"Yah Taerin, do you want to live there?" Jiwon asked me while both of his hands were buried inside his pockets and facing me from the outside.

"Ahh?? Ohh?? Oh.. um... no..." I replied.

"Then get out now you slow ass turtle." He replied. "Oops my bad, turtle is way more faster than you, for your information."

"YAHH!" I shouted too loud that almost everyone was literally staring at us.

"Come on! Let's clean that dirty of yours first, cause even an old hag grandpa won't have the urge to flirt you. HAHAHAHA!"

Evil Jiwon at it's finest.

"UGH STOP IT ALREADY!"

**********************************

Ok.

I freaking hate this.

THERE'S ONLY A TINY AMOUNT OF BARBEQUE SAUCE, CAN'T EVEN BE SEEN WITH NAKED EYES!

Why the f you lying, idiot.

Lol, it's Kim Jiwon after all. The one and only idiot yall can find in Earth.

I pulled the door and there he was, waiting for me with his manly yet hot pose while leaning on the wall.

"How was it?" Jiwon asked while smiled brightly ((as the gif below))

"Stop." I told him while placing my palm right on his face.

Jiwon put my hand away from him and asked me, "Ayy you weren't mad, right?"