제 9 장 ; Chapter 9 [2]

I can't believe this.

Jiwon literally bought himself a whole set of korean luxury beef bulgogi ; my amazing favourite gorgeous magnificent dish ; fOR HIMSELF AND ONLY HIM-SELF.

AND A HALF BOILED EGG GUESS WHAT FOR?

ME.

DUDE. A-HALF-BOILED-EGG. LITERALLY.

Damn it! He wasn't playing

"Um.. Jiwon-nie.. can i have some..?" I embarrassingly tried my luck, well who knows this jerk would suddenly change his mind and let me have some? :3

...or maybe not..

"Yah, can't you like see what i'm doing right now? Yeah, i'm currently enjoying theeeeeeeeseeeee juicy meats so don't disturb please." Jiwon replied without even looking at me.

"Psst, i love these babies." He continued.

"UGH OK OK JUST EAT THOOOOOOOSEEEEEE MEATS BY YOURSELF YEAH I LOVEEEEEEEE THIS FREAKING EGG REALLY THANKS" while chewing the only white part because i can't even eat the yellow part alone.

Rude boy.

*******************************************************

"Alright place your seatbelt tightly, ma'am. We are about to blaST OFF YEAH!" Jiwon excitedly said once we eaten-- i mean only himself duh (¬_¬)

"Shut up and just drive." I replied while just staring outside the window.

The situation was awkward. Really. I just spent my hours in the car staring outside.

The scenery is so beautiful and fresh. Definitely different from our usual busy neighbourhood. While busy admiring the beauty of nature, i slept off.

******************************************************

"We're here, Taerin ah." Jiwon stopped right in front of my house.

"yeah thanks." i said while quickly getting out of the car.

Just right when i wanted to sneak into the house, my mom was literally infront of me, with a shock expression written all over her face.

"ommo ommo ommo look at this girl wENT OUT THE OTHER DAY FOR THE WHOLE DAY, AND NOW SHE JUST GOT RETURN!" my mom stumbled upon my face and she just shouted. really. really. loud.

"yah omma! shuhhhhh! everybody is going to think differently if you acted this way!!"

"ommo ommo look at this girl, did she just asked her birth mother to sHUT UP?? yah with who you went to the other day haa?!? ommo... did you... with a gUY???? NAMJA?? MAN????" she rolled her eyes, freaking scary i think she has never been acting this way before.

"OMMA LETS GET INSIDE FIRST OMG" i tried to pull her inside, but she furiously went outside the gate.

And the worst part is, Jiwon was still there, literally infront of the gate, while eating his back up snacks he probably bought at the petrol station.

*facepalm*

Omg i just can't believe this.

WHAT THE ACTUAL KSHSBDJHWES!/)2&3£;7432&28:!(!/'Ljehebdlus!!!!!! WHY IS HE STILL HERE????

I rolled my eyes to him.
My mom was just there, absolutely shocked.
Jiwon suddenly stopped eating and stares at both of us, i bet he was soo shocked because i could see his slanted eyes suddenly became rounded. HAHA!

Everyone was just staring to each other just like having a staring contest, alternately, without even blinking.

....

"uh... um.. yes.. um.. hi aunty..? what can i help you..?" after a while, Jiwon went out of his car and came to my mom.

"ommo ommo is this your own car, gentleman?" my mom asked Jiwon while her hands were busily caressing his car. her eyes were shining brightly.

omg so extra!

"omma... what are you doing now??" i whispered to her. but of course she never listen.

"ahh yeah it's my own car, aunty. why..?" Jiwon politely asked my mom again.

"ommo seriously? dear son thank you for taking a good care of my Taerin, what is your name, handsome guy?" she replied.

what.

"YAH OMMA ARE YOU KIDDING?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? come let's go inside omma i think you're quite not well these days so let's have some rest. oh and Jiwon please go back right now or i'll--"

"...huh? take good care..? ah yeah.. oh.. haha it's okay aunty. Jiwon, that's my name aunty. and thank you aunty, you're a beautiful woman indeed ayyy!"

..wait a second... dID JIWON JUST FLIRTED WITH MY MOM??

dude what even ew my mom is already on her 4 series lmao!!

My mom just stood there, i think she was blushing all the way and that was so.. cringing.. 😫

"awww thank you handsome boy, drive safely ok!" Mom said to Jiwon and she quickly grabbed me to the living room. She was in rush tho.

Once we entered, she quickly sit on the sofa and she looked straight into my eyes then after a second she finally started talking.

"Ommo my ugly daughter for the first time finally, a guy likes you! I can really see it, you know old people know everything ahead more than you kids do." while her eyes be shining and she was eventually smirking.

********************************************

Hey guys!! it's bEEN LONGGGGGGGG SINCE THE LAST UPDATE T^T and i feel guilty somehow for not being punctual and not being able to update and put in better ideas for the story lines HAHAHAHAHA i keep forgetting to update and is very busy currently >.< Im warning yall tho this chapter is just blank and boring cause i've been saving the best for the other chapters ayyy imma pull the flirty Jiwon side now ;)) HEHEHE ok guys bye till we meet again on the next chapter pretty soon <3