제 7 장 ; Chapter 7

A/N : First of all, i just can't believe that this story finally reached 1K views (i know this is lame hahahaha) untimely omg! To be very honest i didn't expect this story to even reach 500+ views, but unexpectedly, it reached more than what i expected XD Thanks to yall wonderful people, i really appreciate it ♡

------------------------------------------------------

"Why did you come here, Taehyung? Isn't that tomorrow we have school?" I forced myself to asked him, in order to avoid awkwardness.

"Ahh because i was forced to follow my mom all the way to here. Since dad wasn't around to accompany her, so i need to replace him as my mom's "accompaniment". And you, I'm gonna repeat back my question earlier, why did you came all the way to here? And that Jiwon, since when did you guys became so close together? I still remember, you guys were hard core enemies. Quite amazing how things have become now." He smirked. Dang, he attacked me with such scary questions.

"Ahh i see. So you went here by force, i get it." I sarcastically laughed like a crazy girl.

"Stop trying to cover up, Taerin-ah. I'm not that stupid, just so you know." He replied with disappointed tone.

"Yah why are you so serious? Take a break, Taehyung-ah. Try to be more fun in the future, you're such a boring person kekeke. About that thingy, i came here unexpectedly. Jiwon was the one who brought me here. I haven't been here before since foetus, so i know nothing here." I replied, honestly.

"Ya right!" Taehyung smirked while locking his arm around my neck, intimately.

What. Had. Just. Happened... I've never seen this side of him before...

"Aigoo this boy, never gonna believe whatever I'm trying to say!" I laughed while pushing his arm away from me, in a mild way.

"Ahh.. about that thing... mianhe.. i didn't mean to touch you.." Taehyung whom just smiled brightly before suddenly replied with a gloomy expression on his face once he saw me pushing his arm away.

"No it's okay! It's just that I'm not that used to these skinship stuffs. Sorry." I lied, of course. Actually skinship is like a normal thing between me and Jiwon. But at least i tried my best to comfort Taehyung.

Speaking about Jiwon, the first thing I'll do once i stepped inside the hotel room is to kill him on that wonderful bed where he sleeps soundly. And it's 3.30 a.m. in the midnight now.

Great. Thank you so much for making my life miserable for hundreds times already, Kim Jiwon.

**********************************

Bobby's POV

I'd never been too early for something. This is something quite new to me. What if she is in danger right now, or even worst? Since i was the one who brought her here spontaneously, so she's indirectly my responsibility for now. If anything bad happen to her, surely I'm the one who needs to be responsible.

Yucks.

I drove my car to find Taerin. The road was totally dark and silent. I wonder how the heck she went out alone.

After awhile, i finally found her. But i didn't feel glad neither happy. My heart was aching so bad, seeing her wasn't alone as i thought earlier, but she was with a guy. A guy who accompanied her, instead of me. And the worst part is, that guy is Kim Taehyung, my so-called bestfriend.

Both of them were shocked and quite speechless, especially Taerin. I parked my car right in front of them and quickly get out from the car.

"Jiwon?!? Yah!! Why are you--" Taerin haven't even completed her question yet then suddenly I cut in, with angry tone, "Why the heck were you going out so late in the midnight? Why are you so stupid? You don't even know damn anything here. Are you brave enough huh to go out late in the midnight?" I don't know why i attacked her with such questions, it just came out straight from my mouth.