Elemental Burst

• Dedicated to Everyone who made this possible

~¥~

"She's a freak. She's over the age of 15, but she still haven't discovered her powers yet, and she's a first-born..."

Crystal has known she was different from other children ever since her 15th birthday passed and still had not gotten her powers.

Oh yes. You must be confused. Although this planet may also be called Earth, all first-born children have a special power- be it being a Psychic, being able to fly, extremely smart or others.

All first-borns discover their powers before the age of 15. Some may be extremely lucky, discovering their powers at the mere age of 3 or 4.

Crystal is a special case, and for that, people mock her.

Then one day...

Crystal will play a role much, much bigger than she could have ever imagined.

~¥~

A/N Edited

Hello, my Guardians! So I am currently in the process of editing this whole book/ plot and would just like to say- Please ignore all my A/Ns. Especially the ones about how my "A/Ns are part of me" because no. No. Nope. I mean, sure, read them if you can stomach the weird 13 year old writing stage I went through haha. But please by no means force yourself to go through my old A/Ns.

Also, I would like to give a big big thank you to every one of you who are still reading this book? Yeah. Thank you! All your comments are very nice and I'm honestly touched y'all still care? In a sense heh.

I'll try to work out all the plot details and stuff and will start the process of rewriting everything! Bear in mind that my plots might be flawed and it's a work in progress so please, constructive criticism is always welcome!

Well, that's about it, hopefully I'll find the time to finish up plot deets soon. Thank you!!!

-For a Guardian Fierce and True-