One

Angela
     I woke up to the buzzing of the alarm clock, it read 8:00 am. I sighed getting out of my warm covers.
   Today is the first day of my new job.  I'm absolutely nervous and thrilled at the same time. I hope things would go smoothly. I really do hope Thiago likes me too.
     As I was about to hop into the shower I received a text from Jorge,
   Jorge: Hola Angela! I'm sorry to bother you but here's Leo's number. ##########.
   Me: gracias!
          I then put my phone down and started my morning routine.

☁️

         I drove up to Leo's house in awe, it was so big and beautiful! I absolutely adored the outside of his house. It was decorated with plants and stone.
    While staring at the house, Leo came up to me out of nowhere. "Hola Angela! I present you my house." Leo said presenting his house. I chuckled.
     Leo then opened my car door for me to get out. He then led me into his house. The inside was just as beautiful.
  He then showed me a quick tour of his house before going to work.
   "Angela please take care of my son." Leo ordered me. I smiled at him nodding.
   "Of course, Leo."
         He then left the house with a big grin. I started fangirling because I had a conversation with Leo messi !  while doing what I was doing, Thiago tapped my foot.
    "Why you screaming? It hurts my ear." Thiago said while smiling at me. God he's so adorable. I apologized to Thiago who was playing with his monster trucks.
     "It's okay!" He said while coming up to me and pinching my cheeks.
       "Thiago, that hurts!" I said jokingly to the little toddler.
      "I'm sorry angi!" Thiago said pouting. I nodded my head.
"I forgive you! now come here!" I said opening my arms for him to hug me.
      "I like you angi." Thiago mumbled in my ear. 
    And I too liked the little boy.

☁️

      Thiago and I were currently watching little Einsteins after our trip to the park.  I got annoyed by the characters easily so I went on my phone checking my IG. I decided to follow Leo.  
    I looked on his recent picture it was a picture of Thiago playing with his monster trucks.
Leomessi: con mi hijo Thiago jugando!
I smiled at the picture. Leo was such a good dad.
    A couple minutes later I hear Thiago yell, "papi!" I got up from the couch to go greet Leo.  Surprisingly he enveloped me into a hug.
"Gracias Angela"
Thiago poked his dad's leg to get his attention, "pa Vamos a comer?" (Dad, are we going to eat?) Leo nodded. I decided it was my cue to leave.
Leo stopped me, "Angela why don't you join us for dinner. We're going out." I accepted the kind offer. We headed into Leo's Audi. I decided to buckle up Thiago since whenever Leo did it, Thiago complained.
"We're all set!" I informed Leo who was patiently waiting for Thiago and I to buckle up.

☁️

We went to a diner which was good. I didn't like fancy restaurants. They literally served food that wasn't even worth the price they have.
I smiled while looking at the menu. Leo noticed, "you like that I chose the dinerhuh?" I nodded my head.
Thiago was on his booster seat coloring some pictures I laughed at how Thiago was so careless with the crayons. At one point he decided to eat it.
"Thiago no!" Leo and I yelled out worriedly. I got up from the booth and went to help Thiago. "No es para comer." (it's not to eat.)
"Sorry papi y angi" Thiago said to us both. I looked at him in awe.

☁️

After the meal,
I was full. I am almost entirely sure I can't ever eat again. I looked over my shoulder to Leo who was trying to control him self. He had his hand on his stomach. He looked like he was going to throw up.
And then their was Thiago who brought the coloring book from the restaurant and was beyond happy. I laughed at the both of them in comparison.
I walked over to Leo after I buckled up Thiago in his car seat. "You good?" I looked at Leo who was red. He nodded carefully.
"Angela remind me to never come back to this restaurant ever again." he said while getting into the drivers seat.
"Will do."
___

"You're so good with Thiago Angela." Leo admitted.
"Thank you."
"I'm so glad I found somebody who can actually take care of him." I looked at Leo who driving.
"What do you mean?" I asked Leo.
"Before you came along, Thiago had another babysitter. Boy was she a mistake. One day when I got home with the boys, I overheard her talking to Thiago about pornography and how it helps while on menstruation." I choked on my water.
"Thankfully,Thiago didn't understand much." Leo muttered.
I looked away in disappointment and disbelief. Leo pulled my hand gently to get my attention, "Thiago and I need you. We are beyond thankful of your capabilities."
I smiled at my new boss.
"Gracias."
"Gracias." Leo said.