Six

_
At a very young age, Angela Sullivan enjoyed going to the beach. Her mother, would always bring her there to enjoy the view of the sunset. Over the years, Angela learned the solution to a bad day: go to the beach and enjoy the sunset. Her mother grew busy working. Thus, leading Angela to opt out of her classes and learn to ditch a class each day. Now, ten years later and Angela still has strong feelings toward the beach and the sunset.

"Here we are," Leo revealed opening his arms presenting the beach. Thankfully, the beach was empty so they can have a little bit of privacy.

"It's beautiful–" Angela said, running up to Leo giving him a hug. His gesture was kind. It wasn't just another simple dinner. It was memories from Angela's childhood.

"You know I always listen to your stories," Leo continued offering Angela a sandwich which she gladly accepted. They were now two friends, sitting down on a rug enjoying a simply meal. Simplicity. Is what Angela loved the most.

"You do not know how happy I am right now, and it's all thanks to you." Angela said a bit emotional, but she didn't know how to express her feelings.

It was clear that Leo accepted her flaws. Since, on Angela's birthday she told Leo about her past and was afraid Leo wouldn't approve of her being around his son. But Leo told her that change is possible and that she deserved a second chance.

"I did nothing but bring you back to your happy place," Leo stated, devouring his sandwich that he bought from subway.

"you did more than that Leo," Angela replied, giving him another hug as he chewed his sandwich. Angela was beyond thankful.

"Like what?" Leo teased, watching Angela giggle as he dropped lettuce of his sandwich.

"Leo. You're a nice person. Don't try to change your morals just for temporary people,"

Angela suggested, continuing to eat her sandwich. Her favorite combo being lettuce, with avocado and ham. She rarely had this meal, but when she did it was usually one of her happy days.

"what do you mean?" Leo asked confused, standing on a rock observing the view of the ocean. He had to admit. The beach was peaceful and calming to be around. It was where you can rethink your choices and think of creative ideas. Or just forget about the world.

"Don't let other people affect who you are. You're already a good guy. Don't change," Angela replied, wrapping her coat around her. The weather wasn't the best time to be around the beach but they didn't mind. It was a simple solution: a coat with gloves.

Leo glanced over at Angela, who was observing the scenery around her. It's like a toddler going to Disneyland. That's how Angela was. Part of the reason why Leo was attracted to Angela was because she was simple. She wasn't easy to get but her legitimate traits were simple. A grilled cheese sandwich could please Angela.

"What?" Angela said noticing the man staring at her. Leo laughed, nervously hoping to ease the moment. He failed. Angela obviously wanting a specific answer.

Leo sighed scratching the back of his head, "you're just amazing. I've never met anyone like you. You're so simple but realize the smallest of things," Leo said truthfully, smiling at Angela who blushed.

"Wow– nobody has ever told me that before. Thank you." Angela said, sipping on her soda. Angela was always the type of girl who wanted to impress her crush. In sophomore year she applied to work at a cafe just to be with her class. It didn't work out since he was a major play boy which Angela disliked.

"Listen. I like you a lot. I really do. I know we may be rushing things but I can't afford the thought of losing you." Leo admitted.

Angela smiled, holding onto a rock she found on the sand. She continued holding it, listening to Leo nervously laugh.

"I feel the same way," Angela said vaguely, throwing the rock in the water. Leo smiled, glancing over at the girl he has grown close to.

"Oh god we sound like teenage girls!" Leo laughed along with Angela. Leo was glad their weren't forced to define their relationship. Because truthfully, he didn't know what they were.

"Leo I want to be with you...but I'm afraid what the media might say," Angela spitted out, holding onto another rock she found. Leo glanced over at her, moving closer to her.

"Angela we don't have to care what the media says. They can say anything they want. But they cannot and will not hurt you. I promise you. I won't let that happen. " Leo reassured Angela who was reluctant to hear.

"Do you really think we can work?" Angela questioned, nervously holding onto her bare hands.

"Positive," Leo replied, wanting to give their relationship a try. Despite, what the media can do to break them up. He wouldn't let that happen.

"I think– I want to try this... what we have is special," Angela said calmly, reaching for his hand. Leo smiled at Angela pulling her closer to him to provide warmth.

"So you're my... Girlfriend," Leo said flirtatiously to the woman who has stole his heart.

"As long as you're my boyfriend," Angela said snuggling up to her boyfriend.

   The pair were now cuddling with one another enjoying the peaceful moment. They knew that their were going to do a lot of explaining once they got back to the hotel.

   But right now all that mattered was each other.

{}{}{}

   Congratulations Leo! on your fifth ballon d'or! I'm so proud of you!

  I wanted to make this chapter special following Leo winning his fifth ballon d'or! So why not get them together.

Do not expect things to be cheerful and giggly around the next few chapters.

  I warn you!