Three

I have four saved drafts of part three's and they are all bad. So bear with me if this chapter isn't good. Also, thanks for 100 reads!

Angela

"Hold on, I'll ask them," I told Leo over the phone, "I'll be quick." I added.
I walked over to my parent's guest room they were taking a nap, I woke them up quietly. They were light sleepers so I didn't have to do much to wake them up. Which benefits me, sometimes.
"What's going on, honey." My mom asked me worriedly, grabbing her Advil pills. I stopped her, "nothing mom, I was just wondering if you guys wanted to go to a fair with Thiago, Leo and I?" I told them both hoping they'd accept the offer. My mom nodded and looked over to my dad who also agreed. They both nodded.
"Okay I'm going to let you two get ready," I told my parents pointing at their outfits. My mom blushed nervously.
I walked out of their room quickly, "Leo? are you still there?" I whispered into my phone.
I heard a glass drop and someone gasp, "Leo? Are you guys okay?" I asked Leo, worriedly.
"Yeah, we're fine. Anyways, what did your parent say." Leo questioned me.
"Yes!" My parents interjected into the phone call. I laughed nervously. I heard Leo's phone move around, "okay that's good! We'll be on our way." Leo finally said through the phone.
"Alright see you soon!" I told him.
"See you soon, Angela." He whispered into the phone. Getting my heart to flutter in a million different ways.

☁️

Beep. Beep.
Leo got out of the car greeting my parents and I one by one. I was glad to see Leo. Non-romantic way of course. He's a good friend.
I saw Thiago come running up to me, I gave him a big hug. "Oh how I've missed you buddy." I told Thiago, he beamed in excitement seeing my mom. They've become good friends to. I don't know how, but they just did.
Leo walked over to me smiling at me, "don't worry Angela he won't forget ya." Leo teased. I rolled my eyes at Leo.
"Okay everyone, we are on a time schedule you can gossip in the car and hug, kiss, play, giggle absolutely anything!" Leo said running his hands through his hair. We all stopped our conversations and ran to the car, Thiago tapped my shoulder earning my attention.
"Hey buddy!" I greeted Thiago.
"Angi, can you buckle me up. You're the only one who does it good." I accepted his request and picked him up and buckled him into his car seat.
Thiago nodded in agreement, he was comfortable and safe. Thiago unexpectedly gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you." He told me before drifting off into sleep.
I told my parents to remain quiet so Thiago could sleep.
I hooped into the passenger's seat next to Leo who was waiting patiently. I informed him that he could drive.
The fair was about a 5hr drive so my parents continued their little nap in the car and I was unexpectedly filled with energy. I looked over at Leo and he was smiling, "why are you smiling? You dork." I playfully said to him. He continued to smile.
"I'm just a really lucky man, Angela," He told me passionately. I nodded my head asking for him to continue.
"And it's not just because I play for Barcelona or that I fulfilled my childhood dream. It's that I'm surrounded with good people in my life, people who make me happy. You, Thiago and my teammates are always here for me. I'm more than grateful to have you in my life, Angela. I want you to know, I don't plan on losing you anytime soon." Leo told me, happily.
"Leo, you're not going to lose me.. You're a good man and you deserve everything you've got." I replied back, he looked over at me for a second before focusing on the road.

☁️

I woke up stretching my legs, I looked over at Leo who continued focusing on the road ahead. "How much time left?" I told Leo, unexpectedly. He looked over at me in shock. He looked back over on his phone, "2h and 15 minutes." Leo informed me. I heard snoring coming from the back. It was my dad, he was drooling on my moms hair.
I have to take a picture of this, I looked over at my bag. Searching for my phone. Ahh yes! you can't get away from me now! oh wow, it has no battery.
I grinned at Leo who was driving, "Leo can I borrow your phone." I asked Leo.
"Go right ahead." He said to me, unexpectedly. This man has no secrets.
"Camera, Okay good." I said out loud awkwardly earning looks from Leo.
My dad continue drooling on my moms hair, I sweet after I take this picture I'll let him drool somewhere else. I thought.
"Done!" I said excitedly. Leo looked over at his phone seeing my masterpiece. He chuckled.
"You're mom is going to get mad." he informed.
"No, she's just going to wake up see wet drool on her hair caused by her husband. She'll go on and throw a 'my hubby drooled on my hair!' Party." I yelled, outraged. Surprisingly Leo comforted me, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Calm down I don't like seeing you like this." Leo reassured me. He continued massaging my hand and kissing my fingers. I enjoyed it.
"Thank you, Leo." I told him giving him a peek on the cheek.
"Anytime,"Leo said massaging my hand once again.
"and you're wrong. You're not the lucky one." Leo looked at me confused.
"I'm the lucky one to have you in my life. You comfort me and your supportive. You help me stay away from trouble and I'm grateful for having the opportunity to be in yours and Thiago's life." I continued, finishing my thought
"I like you a lot!" Leo and I both said at the same time, we both looked at each other in admiration.

Okay see it was bad. I warned you guys, so don't hate me. You were warned !