Smile :)

Lucy's POV
'Mmmmm, where am I? ' I thought.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the white ceiling thinking about what had happened to myself. I even felt my right hand was kind of hard to move.

I looked down and I could feel the blood rushing to my face as I witness what was over my hand, it was Gray's hand holding my hand in a strong grip as if I was gonna fall, I not only realized that but also realized he was sleeping too. I wanted to wake him up but I saw how his dark blue hair looked like the night sky at night, it was beautiful to look at so I decided to touch it, surprisingly it was soft and I heard him groan, I quickly took my hand back and looked to the other side as if nothing happened.

Gray's POV
I felt something touching my head and I decided to see who it was and felt that it pulled away, I wonder what it was.

"Mmmm" I yawned

" Oh, you're awake" I heard a girl's voice. I looked up and saw Lucy staring at me.

"Oh, Lucy ummm yea I'm awake. Sorry, I must have fallen asleep."

"No, it's alright."

"So, you feeling better now?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" She nervously laughed.

"Lucy no need to hide it." I said since I want her to tell me but it looks like I made it worse because I saw tears coming out of her eyes and I felt really bad.

I'm not this kind of guy, I'm supposed to be an arrogant bastard who doesn't care about anything around him, what has this girl done to me and I just met her today, sigh.

"Hey, don't cry, come on." I said.

"*hic* Sorry, I just recalled what happened before I fainted."

I didn't know what came over me, I just went up and hugged her, it felt like nothing around me mattered anymore but her. The more I stick with her, the softer I become and the easier it is to break down my walls, I have to keep my guard up.

Lucy's POV
I was shocked because he hugged me, first he was this cocky, perverted bastard in the library and now he is acting all nice and stuff, I decided that maybe he is a nice guy with perverted thoughts and he is the only one that knows about the whole Natsu thing so maybe I should just trust him. I decided to hug back, I felt him stiffen up and later on, relaxed.

"Hey you okay now?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Yea... I'm going to go to class now, thanks for everything Gray."

"What lesson do you have now, I will take you there."

"I think it's Art "

"Oh me too, wanna meet after school, I wanna show you something, so I can see that cheerful smile of yours" I blushed at what he just said.

Oh my god, why is he acting so kind and he takes art? Never thought he was an artist type of guy, I wonder what he does.

"Umm.. sure"

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL
*too lazy to write their awkward moment when walking to art class *
Still Lucy's POV
I'm here by the gate waiting for Gray when I received a call.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Hey, it's me, Gray meet me at the basketball court, I need to show you something remember."

"Oh alright and how did you get my number?"

"I will tell you later, right now you need to come here, bye." He hung up before I could say bye.

I started going to the basketball court and saw Gray, shirtless and shooting hoops, and boy did he look really hot.

"Done checking me out?" I blushed

"I-I wasn't!"

"Yea yea anyways wait here, I'm going to take a shower and I will take you to the place. " I simply nodded and sat in a bench waiting for him.

He came out with a simple shirt and jeans and dragged me, making me stumble, I tried to pull away but it seems that the harder I pull away the tighter his grip becomes on my wrist, I could tell that it was starting to get red.

"Gray, ow you're hurting me" Hoping that he would loosen his grip and eventually he did.

'I know I just met him today but something tells me that he has suffered a lot and is just using that bad boy act to cover it up, something tells me to get to know him better, something tells me to stay by his side. Ughhh what am I saying, it's just the break up talking, sigh what do I do? ' I thought to myself.

Without realizing we already arrived and I was shocked to see he found a place so beautiful. We were at a cliff surrounded by lots of trees but not a lot to cover the beautiful setting sun, it was amazing to feel the fresh air blowing on my skin. However, without realizing the wind blew my skirt giving Gray a good view.

Gray's POV
I was watching her indulge herself by the view until the wind blew and it blew her skirt giving me a nice view of her white lace panties which were quite alluring.

"I-I-I" I could tell she was embarrassed so I decided to tease her a bit.

I walked up to her and hugged her from behind and wrapped my arms around her slim waist.

"You have the most eye-catching panties I have ever seen, especially when they are white in color." I smirked and rested my head on her shoulder.

"U-u-ummm, p-please don't t-tease me. A-and c-can you p-please stop hugging m-me." she stuttered.

My grip on her loosened a bit since I can feel her tense up.

"Relax, it's just you and me here and we're friends right, nothing more nothing less and I wanna see that cheerful smile alright or else" I said rubbing my face on her shoulder.

"I'm not sure about the friend part unless you consider me one and how can I relax when you just saw m-m-m-my..."

"You're what?? And yes I do consider you a friend since every dude hates because the girls want me to be their boyfriend" I smirked.

"You know what I mean and yeah they should hate you because you're a cocky bastard who thinks of his rocking hot bo-" I heard her gasp.

Lucy's POV
OH MY GODDD!!!!I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT!!!

"Oh so you have been checking me out, well thank you I will take that as a compliment" The devil he is.

"N-no I didn't and haven't or ever will check you out!"

"Oh really?" He smirked.

"Stop smirking, it's scary. And let me go."

"No, not until I do this"

"Do wh- hahahahahahahahaha" I couldn't stop laughing, he's tickling me

"Please stop! Gra-hahahahaha, stop my uniform~haha"

"There you go, I got to see you smile." He smiled at me, he smiled, he freaking smiled!!That's a first.

"You smiled...."I smiled back and I saw him blush at what I said.

We were on the grass with me on the bottom and him on top straddling me, I was blushing at our position but it didn't matter I just put my hand on his cheek, he leaned in and we were about to close the gap and......

Cliffhanger, don't wanna ruin the moment, I was supposed to post this yesterday but due to Christmas, I decided to post it today and was thinking of dumping this story but Celestial_graylu asked me to update so here it is hope you liked it and Sorry for the bad English and grammar.