The Date

Gray's POV

I woke up in fright realizing what day today was. My date with Juvia... I can't believe what I got myself into. How could I do this to Lucy? Lucy... Seeing Lucy last night, I can't think straight. Ugh! Why does she have to be so hot?! I sat up and looked at my phone. A message from Lucy and Juvia. I looked at Juvia's and saw that she told me to meet her at the Bourbon Cafe this afternoon, lucky I woke up in time. I got up and went for a shower. After I finished, I came out with just a towel wrapped around my waist. I wish Lucy was here to see this, I chuckled to myself. 

Thinking of Lucy, I turned on my phone again and read Lucy's message, asking me if I was free today. I replied telling her that I have something to do and would make it up to her tomorrow. She replied almost instantly, sending me a sad emoji and an 'ok'. I texted back telling her not to be sad and that I'll spend the whole day with her tomorrow. I ended the text with an I love you and went to change into my clothes for the date. 

I wore a simple white shirt with a deep V neck and dark blue jeans. I went out of the house with ease and headed straight to the cafe.

Juvia's POV

Finally Gray agreed to go on a date with me. Soon he'll come back to me like a lost puppy in love. It's true that I have cheated on him but that was when my feelings for Lyon and Gray were in question.

Lyon was there when Gray wasn't and Gray was there when Lyon wasn't either. It was hard for my heart to choose but in the end, I chose Lyon which was a bad mistake because he fell for someone named Shelia and left me for her. My heart was broke in two and that's when I realized my mistake. 

Now I'm reclaiming my love for Gray-sama by threatening him. Let's see how far he is willing to go for her. I hope she catches us so that he belongs to me for once and for all. I dressed in the most revealing dress I had, I'm pretty sure that Gray wouldn't be able to resist because it was the dress I wore to our date when I gave him everything if you know what I mean. I went out and head straight to the cafe, feeling nothing but joy. 

Gray's POV 

As I was waiting for Juvia, I was going through the pictures on my phone and was smiling like an idiot at the pictures of me and Lucy. She truly is beautiful. 

I heard the bell of the door and I looked up, only to see Juvia in a very revealing dress. The same dress she wore the night I took her in and ravished her. I was gobsmacked and all my urges felt like they were running wild. I couldn't take it in. I went up to her and hugged her figure. 

My left hand on her cheek and my right around her waist. With one swift move, I completely forgot about Lucy and kissed juvia right on the spot. I didn't care about who was looking. I just kissed her. The girl I once fell in love with. I bit her bottom lip for entrance which she willingly opened her mouth for. My tongue slipped in and played with hers. When I pulled away, a string of saliva was in sight and Juvia smirking. 

She then looked to her right and back to me. I was slightly confused at what she was looking at and I slowly turned to my right. There stood Lucy, my girlfriend, in tears  and unable to move. I looked at my position, my body close to Juvia's, my hand on her ass and her hands on my chest. 

Later I felt a hand on my cheek that forced me to look at Juvia. Juvia then pulled my shirt and kissed me again. Realizing the situation I'm in, I pushed her back and looked to my right, only to find a broken necklace that I gave to Lucy on the floor. I went to it and picked it up. 

'I have to find her!!' I ran, looking for her. I went to her house, her favorite place, everywhere but she was nowhere to be seen. 

'I should've known that this would happen. FUCK!!' I kept searching and searching.

Lucy's POV

I was on my way to where an unknown number told me to go and what I saw was unbearable. Gray kissing someone with blue hair. She was beautiful, the way he kisses her, she seemed like a familiar person to him, the way he's touching her, It's like he knows every part of her. 

What the other woman didn't do was stop Gray from his touches, unlike she who stopped him last night. She knew it. She wasn't the one for him, She looked at them still in utter shock with her tears continuously falling non-stop. 

They stopped kissing and the trail of saliva was proof that they both enjoyed it. The lady with the blue hair took a look at me with a smirk as if telling me that she had won. Gray, on the other hand, was still in a daze and saw what she was looking at. He turned to me and saw me. His eyes wide open, his hands still in the same position. He was then pulled back into a kiss by that woman. 

My hand grabbed hold of the necklace he gave to me as a symbol of me being his, I ripped it off my neck and let it slide onto the floor. I ran like there was no tomorrow. I didn't know where I was going nor did I know what I was doing. I was just running, I kept running until I heard a large honk on the road and realized what was going to happen to me. I stood there waiting for the fate that was going to happen to me. As the lights of the car got closer, I closed my eyes prepared for this and nothing... 

Nothing happened, I opened my eyes only to see a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked behind me and saw...

Cliffhanger~

Hey guys, Sorry for the updates. It's been a while. I promise to update at least once a month so that this story can go on. I truly am sorry for the late updates and such. I'm such a bad person TT_TT. Anyway, I hope that you like the story.

~Crystal