I Love You Too

Gray's POV

Morning

I was awakened by the sound of Lucy mumbling, I thought it was cute at first but not until I heard those words she muttered, "Natsu". I glared at her for saying his name but I saw that she started crying which frightened me, so I decided to wake her up.

"Hey, Lucy wake up!" I said giving a little shout.

"Huh? Where am I? Oh, Gray." She yawned. She used her hand and reached her face, "Ehh why am I crying?"

"I think you had a bad dream because you just kept yelling Natsu's name over and over, I couldn't stand that you dreamt of someone else other than me..." I realized what I had just said and quickly covered my face with my hands to hide my blush but I bet she saw it since she was teasing.

"Someone's jealous, I see but it's fine, they are just old memories that made me think, if I was ever good enough for Natsu, I me- " I cut her off with a kiss on her cheek, I saw her blush and that was the first time I ever did that to someone, I mean I don't even do that to my mom even if she forces me to kiss her, it was something that made me do it, I didn't understand what I was feeling.

I saw her hand reach to her cheek and touched the place I kissed her, I was embarrassed but was kind of proud.

"What was that for, Gray??😳😳"

"Ummm.."

"Gray??"

"I-I-I..."

"Nevermind, I'm going to go cook breakfast, if you want some, get ready first, your umm aren't wearing any clothes and you only have your boxers on so..."

"Y-yeah" That was soo embarrassing, I don't want her to think I'm a pervert just because of my stripping habits, god I have to control this!!!

Lucy's POV
Oh my god, why did Gray kiss my cheek, was it to shut me up? Or was it that, he LIKES me?? Ughh I can't think straight with him in my mind.

"Gray, Breakfast is ready!"

"Hey, um Lucy, do you wanna go out or something, it's Saturday and just wanna see if you are free??" He asked looking away trying to hide his cheeks away from me so I wouldn't see him blushing.

"Well, I used to have plans but now they are all canceled so I am free and I would love to go out with you and where exactly are we going??" Feeling depressed as I remembered what Natsu had done to me yesterday.

"That will be a secret and a very big surprise, I would love to see that surprise look on your face when you get there," He said still looking away from me.

"Will it be the same surprise you took me to when I was um you know, my ex-boyfriend and everything?" I lifted my right brow but had a frown on my face when I mentioned Natsu.

"Something like that." He smiled and this time, he took the courage to look at me.

"Alright then, surprise, entertain and make me feel loved again" Oh my god did I just blurted that out, I quickly covered my mouth but I couldn't feel my hand on my face and felt a grip on my wrist.

"Don't cover your face please, I'm glad you said that. " He said hiding away his face again.

"I may have just met you but you struck my heart like a lightning bolt and revived it back, I used to have a girlfriend but she cheated on me with my best friend and I locked away my heart usually it's the girls who feel this but I realized when you love someone very much, you would do anything for them and I mean anything and I'm amazed when I look at you, not just your looks or perfect body curves but because of the fact that everything I wanted was in front of me this whole time.One person sure can make it all go away and one person, that one person can make me feel alive again. Sorry, I'm talking nonsense, I will just prepare myself for the surprise later." He stood up but I couldn't leave him feeling that way to me and without me replying felt awkward for me so I ran to where he was and quickly shouted.

"Gray!!!" He turned around and saw that he had a depressed look on him so I hugged him 

Normal POV
"Gray, I never knew you felt that way and I couldn't just let you leave without a reply from me," She said burying her head into his chest.

"Reply for what, I just told you how I felt about you.." he mumbled the last two words but she heard him say those two words which made her feel heat rush to her face and also gave her the courage to say what she felt.

"And I'm going to reply to it, Thank you for telling me this and I also may have met you yesterday but I might have already fallen in love with you, at first sight, you might have been a cocky bastard but you are my cocky bastard " She said blushing and smiling, she looked at him and saw him look up and saw her with a smile, a smile only he could only see.

"Gray Thank you, You touched my heart, you touched my soul, you changed my life, thank you, There is only 1 thing to do,3 words for you, That's I Love You." Gray looked at her with wide eyes and hugged her as if he let go she would disappear forever and said the words he thought had disappeared a long time ago.

"I Love You too."

Lucy looked at him and saw the love in his eyes that were giving her the love she actually deserves. She hadn't felt this much love, not even from Natsu which she found quite disappointing but she didn't care anymore she has Gray and that was all that mattered. She decided to lean into Gray, as their lips were about to come into contact.

"Lucy, are you sure you want to kiss me?"

"I do, it's too late to pull back now and why wouldn't I kiss you, you were the only one who has given me so much love in a long time and now I'm alive and I don't want to lose that spark we are already creating so please don't stop." 

As soon as she finished talking, Gray was the one who closed the gap for the both of them and not only did he just kiss her like that but he licked her lower lip too as he wanted to explore more. Lucy gave in, it was her FIRST french kiss anyway, she hasn't even done this to Natsu either and was surprised to experience such a way of contact between lovers, she has seen other people do it but she never thought it actually felt good, she thought it would be disgusting as you're tasting each others saliva.

But scratch that, she's enjoying it now, their tongues swirling around with each other fighting for dominance and it's too late to stop their intense make-out session. The both of them were so out of breath that they had to pull away but as they pulled away they could see the line of saliva that came out of both their mouths. Both of them blushed really hard that it puts Erza's scarlet hair to shame. Awkward silence developed around them but luckily Gray stated that he had to go back to his home so he could go prepare for the "surprise date" that they were going to have and that he would come pick her up later at around 6:00 which gives her time to go shop for her "surprise date" dress.

Lucy's POV

"Bye Gray see you later!"  I watched him walk out of my apartment door and saw him turn his back and look at me and I saw him smile which was only for me and I smiled back. I went inside my apartment and called the girls asking what I should wear for my "surprise date"

On the phone with Erza and Levy 

'Hey girls, I just want to know if you guys are interested in helping me get dressed'

'For what exactly are you getting dressed for, Lu-chan' Levy asked

'Well, I'm going on a "surprise date" with Gray and I wanna look good when I see him'

'What happens if Natsu finds out you are having a date with someone else, isn't he, your boyfriend' Erza wondered.

'H-he ch-cheated on me wi-with Li-Lisanna'

'Oh sweetie, I'm sorry, okay let's get you cleaned up from the mess we created and we will be there in 5 minutes, right Levy?'

'Yup! See you Lu-chan'

Sorry if I haven't been updating in a while, have been struggling with school and I will pay back the time and will update as many chapters as I can since its still my Chinese New Year holiday and my parents think I'm writing an English essay. Perks of doing homework hehe anyways I would like to apologize for the time I haven't been updating.

~Crystal

The 1 to My 99 (Graylu fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें