I bet

Lucy's POV (School Park)

After all this time, he starts coming to me saying that he loves me! How could he, if he loved me he wouldn't have cheated. Thinking for some time, I realized I was tearing up.

"Hey? It's ok, I'm here. Who cares about that jerk, believe me, he's not worth your tears, yeah?" I didn't reply and continued crying. Suddenly I felt arms and warmth around me. 

"Shh.." He hugged me and was stroking my hair, making me feel safe and away from this Natsu thing. I hugged back and formed a tiny smile as I finally found someone who was willing to be there for me when I needed him the most. 

I whispered a simple 'Thank you...' and closed my eyes. 

RRRRIIINNNGGGG

I quickly woke from the sudden ringtone and vibration of a phone. I looked up and looked at Gray.

"Aren't you going to get that?" 

"You are more important than the caller on the other side..." I blushed at the statement. The caller must have been very eager to talk to Gray as his phone kept ringing and ringing.

"I think you should get that, otherwise it'll just keep ringing." He sighed and went to his pocket and reached for his phone. His eyes widen and he walked away. I looked at him as he went away.

'Must be important' i thought. I looked at the ground and sighed really loudly.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" I looked up to see who was talking. It was a very handsome, blonde haired guy. I kind of froze just to look at his features.

'Damn..' was all I could think of.

"Um, you done staring? " he asked and chuckled. The chuckle was unbelievably sexy to hear.

"Um hello??" he waved his hand around my face.

"Uh hi. the seat is not taken." I went out of the zone.

"So what's a pretty girl like yourself doing here by yourself?"

"im not alone, I came here with someone who is somewhere on the phone right now." I looked around for Gray but he is nowhere to be found.

"So what's your name, pretty lady?"  I giggled because he called me a pretty lady.

"You have a beautiful laugh." He smiled and looking deep into my eyes.

"It's Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia." 

"Sting, Sting Eucliffe." He put his hand out and I shook it.

"So Sting, What are you doing here? Never really heard of you in our school. A new student?"

"Woah, slow down. One question at a time." He chuckled. I giggled. 

"Well, yes I am a new student. Would you like to show me around?"

"Haha, sure why not?"  I smiled.

DING DONG

"That's the bell. What class do you have, I'll take you. You know get used to your surroundings." I smiled.

"Don't tell anyone but I have English Literature next." he said shyly.

"OH! English Literature? Me too!! Come on, let's go." I took his hand and we went to the English Room for our class. I looked back and looked if Gray was nowhere to be found.

'I guess that was one very important call, huh?'

Gray's POV

"Hello?!"