Please Stop Staring

I've always liked school. All of the kids coming together for eight hours. Its entertaining. I know for some it's like hell but for me, it's easy. I have tons of friends. I also have a girlfriend, her name is Connie. I think she is the one.

When I was walking to school this morning I was walking behind this guy. He had short brown hair and he was a little taller than me. He had earbuds in and he was singing to what it sounded like Carry On by Fun.

He had a unique voice that I've never heard before. (That's probably because I've never seen this guy before) he seemed to be a year younger than me just by observing how he carried himself. I wondered what his name was.

Before we knew it, we arrived at school. And when we walked though the double doors that were known to creek even at the slightest movement, he talked to me.

"Please stop staring at me, I could feel your eyes on me." I was in complete shock. He had the cutest voice you would have ever heard. It was rough but innocent at the same time.

"O-oh, sorry" I awkwardly said trying to hide a blush. We both just sit there staring at each other when he abruptly left. I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

When I walked to my locker, Connie rushed up to me with a big grin on her face. She was always smiling it made me feel good to be around her even if it was fake.

"Do you want to go out for sushi tonight?" She asked with eyes full of hope.
"Uhm, sure! Sushi sounds good!" I said responding with a smile.
"Great! See you tonight! I have to get to class see you later!" She kissed my cheek and skipped away.
"Damn, she is cheerful."

On my way to class I saw that boy walk into Mr. Plume's room. So he has English first period. While I have math across the hall. I was thinking to myself how I could possibly bump into him during passing time.

After class I knew this was my one and only chance to 'bump' into him so I waited until he came out. But he never did. I peeked into the classroom and he was talking to the teacher like he knew the guy ever since kindergarten!

'Damn it! I wanted to get to know your name!' I yelled in my head. But why was I getting mad all of a sudden? It's not like I knew that guy very well. I mean I just wanted to know his name! Maybe tomorrow.

So how do you guys like it? And yes I am aware that Tyler and josh are both in relationships in real life but in this story josh has Connie or could it be Tyler??? So just bare with me please! :)