My Little Singer

I woke up to the sound of a loud crash downstairs.
"Mom?!" I yelled in a worried tone. There was no answer so I jumped out of bed in only my boxers and ran downstairs, almost tripping on the last step.

"Mo- oh, it's only you Mr. Jelly!" Mr. Jelly is our cat, the only reason we named him Mr. Jelly is because of his weight. He was very overweight and was known to make a lot of noise.

Of course, there he was laying on the floor. He must of climbed up on the counter and fell of. Laughing I walked back upstairs and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a sky blue t-shirt.

Glancing at my clock, I noticed that it was 7:45.
"Shit! I'm late! Bye mom see you later!" And with that I grabbed a pice of bread, grabbed my backpack, and ran out the door.

I was jogging/walking down the sidewalk when I familiar figure caught my eye.
"It's him!" I said allowed and covered my mouth instantly, hoping he didn't hear it, he was not very far. He stopped in his tracks and turned around slowly.

It was too late now so I jogged up to him awkwardly.
"Sorry about yesterday..." I said running a hand through my blue hair.
"N-no... It's fine, it's just no one really pays any attention to me so I was just surprised" I looked at him with wide eyes. How could anyone not pay attention to him?! He was so sweet!

"Oh, well I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. What is you name?" I said abruptly.
"My name is T-tyler Joseph. W-what's yours?" He sounded really nervous so I calmly said,
"Josh Dun."

We both walked the rest of the way in silence, it was a little awkward considering we hardly knew each other but I didn't think much about it. When we got to school the bell rang.
"I-I have to get to class!" He said shyly
"Goodbye." I said smiling as he walked away.

'He's nice.' I thought to myself, and now I know his name, Tyler. I smirked at the ground looking like an idiot most likely. "My little singer."

Thank you guys so much for all of the reads all of a sudden! That really makes me happy! :)