Chapter 1: Welcome to Queen Street

Flopsy: Hello my little bunnies! Welcome to a new story! Some Magic maybe!! But I'll be adding made up characters and real friends in this! :D Hope you guys like! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alicia's Point of View.....

I woke up to a sudden halt of the moving van. I shot up from my sleeping bag and looked around to only see boxes and boxes of stuff from my old neighborhood. I finally got enough money from my job at Barnes and Nobles to get my own house and higher a moving van. Of course my mom was saying "You won't last a day in a house on your own." She just wants to change my mind about leaving. Well! I didn't work! I'm not a child anymore. I'm fourteen! I mean...I'm a teen! Not an adult...but I can still take care of myself! I packed my sleeping bag and put it into a random crate. I then opened the back of the moving van and shielded my eyes from the light with my hand. I took my hand away. W-wow....I stepped out of the van and looked around. Beautiful houses and flourished land. I looked to the right and saw...my new house. It looked like it has a garage, a porch....wow. I danced around happily because this is AMAZING! Okay! OKAY! First thing of order! Explore my house while the movers unload my things! 

I was wearing my bunny sweater since it was cold, along with some woolly pants and slippers. I moved my hair away from my eyes and adjusted my nerdy glasses. My dark brown hair that looked black was an inch under my shoulders. I walked on the pathway to my house. I noticed blue flowers and lavender flowers along the pathway. I bent down and smelled them...mostly the lavender. I love the scent! I then came to the door and inserted the key into the slot and turned it to the right. Once I turned the nob, I came to the doorstep and looked at a side table and there wasn't anything on it. I was looking around for any pranks. The last owner was a prankster. And the movers warned me that the prankster said that he left a "surprise" for the next person who lives here...so I have to watch out. I closed the door and walked a bit further. To my left was a big room where I'm guessing that was where the living room would be. In front of me was the stairs to the second floor. To my right was a hallway with different doors. I went down the hallway and came to another room that looked smaller than the others. I'm guessing this is the kitchen. There is an opening over the stove, sink, and counter. Through that opening was a large table which is the dining area. Cool! I noticed a door leading outside from the kitchen. Once I opened the door, I came to porch with a table outside that had an umbrella open over it. Its winter and this is still out? I walked down the porch onto the grass and saw a hot tube. Oh WOW! I never had one before! I then heard my door bell ring. OH SHOOT. I ran to the door but calmed myself down before I answered it. There was a window next to the door so I didn't want anyone looking at me like I look messy. I want to make a good impression! I put on a smile and looked through the window. I saw a girl in a light blue sweater with a heart on it, same type of woolly pants as me, and blue wool boots. She had green eyes, and medium length blonde hair. 

"O-Oh! Hello there!" I said with a smile. 

"Hi there! I heard you're a new resident on Queen Street! Welcome!" The girl greeted. I smiled happily.

"Thank you! I can already this is a great neighborhood! My name is Alicia and its nice to meet you!" I said holding out my hand for her to shake. She held it and shook. 

"Thats a nice name! My name is Emma. I lived here alone ever since about a year ago. I'm thirteen years old." Emma said. WOW! SO I'm not the only young one in the town that lives alone!

"Nice to meet you! I'm fourteen years old and I live alone too!" I said. I then noticed that the movers already brought everything in. 

"Oh wow! Hmm...well since you're not fully settled in yet, how about you come over tonight?" Emma asked. Well I don't really have any food yet....AND! I don't want to be rude and turn her down.